New lamping video

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Sad as fcuk, not about the vids o don’t care about them haha I mean about fact folk are making you think twice about what you do now, been there meself mate that’s why I keep to meself these days an hunt with only folk I know real well, have to get a mooch out at some point mate ?

The local lad that your boss can't get no one to work with I've been told by another farmer lol is still at it running around the dales making up stories, two weeks back was the last time I heard he was at it again luckily for me he's not well liked around your way. Yes mate we'll have to sort a do out I'd like to see your pup run.  

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last 3 comments are why nobody posts anything decent on forums or sites anymore. What’s the point just so it can get picked apart by all the experts

Morton. You’re a massive insufferable bellend. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a hunting post from you.....

the way I see it a rabbit is a rabbit no matter where it lives you still have to catch it. around me numbers have been bad for years. (tomo knows the area). years ago I had bigger dogs and travelled a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Keep at it pal you will enjoy looking back on them in years to come i am glad i took loads of photos years ago to look at them now and again and see old mates who are no longer here.

That's the one thing I wish I had done years back taking more pics of the dogs I've owned , I've not got one pic of some of the best dogs I've owned and the amount of gear they put away. I'll still be taking the end of day pics to look back on mate cheers, atb.

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

He gone an hopefully for good ?trouble making little cnut that boy am I hope karma gives hima good slap Cos he due one ? pup still real full on but getting there ?

Don’t know how he keeps getting away with it, anyway nice one she’s still only young, do you have days off in the week to have a walk about on some of my permission mate? I’m out with mates on a weekends but they work in the week.