New lamping video

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last 3 comments are why nobody posts anything decent on forums or sites anymore. What’s the point just so it can get picked apart by all the experts

Morton. You’re a massive insufferable bellend. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a hunting post from you.....

the way I see it a rabbit is a rabbit no matter where it lives you still have to catch it. around me numbers have been bad for years. (tomo knows the area). years ago I had bigger dogs and travelled a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

cheers for that ....thats a real nice offer

but honestly mate im not that bothered ....i would just have done it ..had i met him...

you know him then elchapo...you train at strength asylum ?

I don’t do any training , think I’ve been in a gym twice in my whole life , I’m lucky that I have a  natural Slim physique so I can eat what I like and still look like a racing snake lol  

, And I’m good mates with his wife’s sister , wait lifting and body building isn’t realy my thing but if you wanted it signed I could of got it done for you hence the offer but I suppose , having a book signed by someone means more if you get it signed yourself , we rang him up one night after acouple beers and asked for some Free  tickets to go watch Him fight ( when he was ment be fighting that other big fecker)   But then when we sobered up and realised it was going to be in Vegas we decided not to lol 

• Haha 1
On 15/11/2020 at 23:43, OldPhil said:

? With rabbiting,..you can only catch what is there to catch...

Its a big old country when you start travelling around, and it takes a versatile jukel to consistently , 'attend to business', on unfamiliar  ground..?

I stay close to home now, and just ferret the long hedgerow warrens, in the Southern counties.

A whippet sized cur does just right, especially when getting down and dirty, in the ditch bottoms...

Hardly the stuff of legend, but perfectly adequate for the task in hand...?

Exactly 

10 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

A dog that could catch 100 rabbits a day or night on our terrain wunna be a dog it be a miracle ?

How's it need to be a miracle dales rabbits are easy very easy if you've never seen big numbers up the dales or don't believe it happens regular I think you need out the dog game 

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So how many folk commenting have had 70/80/90 or even a ton of easy dales rabbits ?

ive done the ton ....i think 3 times.....everytime with 2 of us out....so not that many 

i have however done 50 plus  many times ....

the best ive done solo with one dog 63

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So how many folk commenting have had 70/80/90 or even a ton of easy dales rabbits ?

not me never been up the dales but I’ve only just commented ?? people getting all twitchy bummed over what other people’s dogs are doing do people actually care what others dogs are doing? 

• Like 1

the thing is ...in general rabbits up the dales can be easier.....the fact that there are more than most other places helps with the bigger bags...

now my old dog that was pts in the summer at 11.....i rated this bitch as the best ive owned at lamping rabbits.....her first proper night out lamping was actualy down in suffolk on a heath....where they are notoriously hard to catch....she had 15 ....

the thing is dogs should be able to catch anywhere within reason ...and whilst i spend most of my spare time hunting up north...the dogs still catch down here on this flat arable land with thin hedges

• Like 5