New lamping video

Anyway Morton. Alot of young lads watch my videos. 

So I feel that these youngsters will not give up on a dog because it's not the top lamper it's meant to be. 

So if anything I believe my videos are good for the next generation of lurcher lads. If my shit dog is an example to have and be happy with then I imagine a lot less lads will feel shit about what dogs they have. 

• Like 4

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last 3 comments are why nobody posts anything decent on forums or sites anymore. What’s the point just so it can get picked apart by all the experts

Morton. You’re a massive insufferable bellend. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a hunting post from you.....

the way I see it a rabbit is a rabbit no matter where it lives you still have to catch it. around me numbers have been bad for years. (tomo knows the area). years ago I had bigger dogs and travelled a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Nah ,I reckon the poodles suit your character Mort .

It does now,my favourite terrier was the Lakey when lakeys earnt their corn,id not own another as they are shite now,on the whole,i like bedlingtons as they suit my character,some see me as a braggard the bedlingtons I know say different,especially the last un,if she was to show my true character id be blessed.the ghost.

3 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Anyway Morton. Alot of young lads watch my videos. 

So I feel that these youngsters will not give up on a dog because it's not the top lamper it's meant to be. 

So if anything I believe my videos are good for the next generation of lurcher lads. If my shit dog is an example to have and be happy with then I imagine a lot less lads will feel shit about what dogs they have. 

Don,t get to hung up on nuggets like me mush,i don,t rate the dog as a catcher,if in my time that dog came my way as a lamping rabbit dog id have sold it to a pet home,if it came up as a video dog to educate future lurcher lampers id have shot it with a bow and blunt arrow.Don,t give up.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, morton said:

Don,t get to hung up on nuggets like me mush,i don,t rate the dog as a catcher,if in my time that dog came my way as a lamping rabbit dog id have sold it to a pet home,if it came up as a video dog to educate future lurcher lampers id have shot it with a bow and blunt arrow.Don,t give up.

Lol what would you expect from your lamping dogs on the few runs you seen? 

Just now, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Lol what would you expect from your lamping dogs on the few runs you seen? 

The best lamping bitch I ever owned produced some of the finest lamping,ferreting,coursing,feather,teeth dogs ive ever seen in the field.One bitch at 9 months of age was taken out on her first lamping foray,above the quarry at threshfield,she caught 15 rabbits in her first night and started to run the beam after about 7 runs.That bitch caught thousands of rabbits in 3 seasons,her mother caught far more,as did her sister and a cousin later on.

5 minutes ago, morton said:

The best lamping bitch I ever owned produced some of the finest lamping,ferreting,coursing,feather,teeth dogs ive ever seen in the field.One bitch at 9 months of age was taken out on her first lamping foray,above the quarry at threshfield,she caught 15 rabbits in her first night and started to run the beam after about 7 runs.That bitch caught thousands of rabbits in 3 seasons,her mother caught far more,as did her sister and a cousin later on.

Must of been bang on the cowie or red bull taking feather 3/3 pheasant dog ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Kalibrgun said:

Must of been bang on the cowie or red bull taking feather 3/3 pheasant dog ?

in that time the dales made legends out of dross,ask Hosker,the bitch I owned I refused to line to his turd,spud,many on here rate that dog and never saw it run,they even wrote about it and wanked over its catch rate,it was a turd.Ask the lads from south Yorkshire that I drove to the dales in the Sherpa,the dogs I ran then made their own name.

2 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

I've heard about your dogs christopher got told they couldn't stop a rabbit in a phonebox ?

The only thing you will have learnt about me is I don,t lie,never needed to because my dogs backed me up,if you think you know different tell it and put your name up?.Ill guarantee you will not,fact,my name is Christopher  greenham and ive feck all to hide,ill also guarantee you will not put up your name.

5 minutes ago, morton said:

The only thing you will have learnt about me is I don,t lie,never needed to because my dogs backed me up,if you think you know different tell it and put your name up?.Ill guarantee you will not,fact,my name is Christopher  greenham and ive feck all to hide,ill also guarantee you will not put up your name.

I don't need to put my name on an open forum I don't need people knowing it those who know me know me plenty of lads over Keighley Bradford otley way know me and know what I'm about I'm not blowing my dogs trumpets I've had average dogs that ended up going over Gordon's fence over bingley Keighley way and I've had a few very good but only 1 outstanding once in a lifetime dog that I know full well will never get beaten I've ran with some lads that reckon their bull x knew the job til we had 2 in same field one a piece my little sal bull grey dealt with hers three it under a hedge and ended up straightlining to the lads dog to get stuck in as it was making hard work of it another lad you'll know .... Johnboy

Edited by Kalibrgun
Just now, Kalibrgun said:

I don't need to put my name on an open forum I don't need people knowing it those who know me know me plenty of lads over Keighley Bradford outlet way know me and know what I'm about I'm not blowing my dogs trumpets I've had average dogs that ended up going over Gordon's fence over bingley Keighley way and I've had a few very good but only 1 outstanding once in a lifetime dog that I know full well will never get beaten I've ran with some lads that reckon their bull x knew the job til we had 2 in same field one a piece my little sal bull grey dealt with hers three it under a hedge and ended up straightlining to the lads dog to get stuck in as it was making hard work of it another lad you'll know .... Johnboy

Another chancer,the only johnboy I know id rather not know,put up or shut up.im happy to put my name up as I did,you are another feckwit wanker that see,s the tinternet as an avenue to hide from yourself.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, morton said:

Another chancer,the only johnboy I know id rather not know,put up or shut up.im happy to put my name up as I did,you are another feckwit wanker that see,s the tinternet as an avenue to hide from yourself.

That'll be the johnboy id happily have a day out bud you'll see who I am then I don't need to hide behind a screen ...... Next time you see him ask him about tia 

52 minutes ago, morton said:

I know that place very well...me and my old lamping partner virtually lived at Threshfield and Cracoe....took thousands of there over the years...last time I went hardly any...few hares though