Mink & covid

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its funny how all the stories are different. My Mrs friend is a cancer nurse at the local hospital, she said there is 43 cases of covid where bed space/oxygen etc is required. That is more than a

We can all go round in circles for ever with this one...and none of us will agree on every point, that's the same as anything, we all have different view points plus things out of our control all affe

A liberty is the freedom to move around unmolested that we are all loosing mate keep up ?

Posted Images

Have not seen a mink around for a good few years, since the otters returned but as they are both from the same family maybe the otters will start catching it,  if there is a virus going between humans and mustilids it would make a bit of a mockery of the old hands, face, space bollocks as I don’t think I,ve ever been within 2 meters, been sneezed on or touched by a wild mustelid ?? 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Have not seen a mink around for a good few years, since the otters returned but as they are both from the same family maybe the otters will start catching it,  if there is a virus going between humans and mustilids it would make a bit of a mockery of the old hands, face, space bollocks as I don’t think I,ve ever been within 2 meters, been sneezed on or touched by a wild mustelid ?? 

lucky for you a beavers not one or i was going to have a field day.

• Haha 1

I have been to a fur farm years ago.The man had mink and some type of silver fox.They were well fed but lived in cages small enough they could barely move.Its not something I would do but I'm not the type of person to tell others what to do with their animals.Thats dangerous Waters in my opinion.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, big napper said:

Mink catching mutated covid and passing it to humans,, 17 million mink getting culled in denmark i think it is, hope ferrets cant get it

LOL are you serious?

I can't believe anyone is still buying in to this covid bullsh*t anymore...

Well my aunty died this morning from flu like symptoms a fit and healthy woman  corvid my mate i spoke to him earlier on the phone he can't hold a conversation longer than ten seconds without being breathless again  corvid like symptoms over 200 in here now so if you think it's bull crack on I hope you don't get it 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Well my aunty died this morning from flu like symptoms a fit and healthy woman  corvid my mate i spoke to him earlier on the phone he can't hold a conversation longer than ten seconds without being breathless again  corvid like symptoms over 200 in here now so if you think it's bull crack on I hope you don't get it 

Friend of mine died last year from cancer, it was very unexpected and he was a great guy. I hope you don't get that either but destroying the economy (which is built on millions of human lives) isn't the answer. You've all been fooled the statistics do NOT support this madness.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You sound like max sadly  go on then were is your front line experience or actual figures backing what you say Nik 

I can do this if you really want but it will take some time which is worth if you have an open mind. The problem is covid has become a strange kind of cult with two sides totally opposed, both extremes are wrong. Covid is clearly real, it's basically like a new nasty flu with no vaccine. It sadly kills people who are on average 1 year older than the average life expectancy (figures from the ONS). Generally the vast majority of people are unlikely to get serious symptoms and that is even what Chris Whity said.

People need to get back to living because the lockdown and shutdown of the NHS is going to kill far more than covid ever will.

9 hours ago, Greyman said:

Be ideal if badgers could carry it; that and tb! Shoot em all, free run to get rid of em. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Balaur said:

But this is the thing , you don't know this bit , could be a bit famous last words....

I don't know mate, I worked in North Africa and the ME for many years and never bothered getting vaccinated against the diseases that are far more dangerous than covid.

I think I'd rather take my chances in life than lose my liberties because that is not a life worth living and I'd rather step off a bridge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Nik_B said:

I don't know mate, I worked in North Africa and the ME for many years and never bothered getting vaccinated against the diseases that are far more dangerous than covid.

I think I'd rather take my chances in life than lose my liberties because that is not a life worth living and I'd rather step off a bridge.

Taking a vaccine now equates to losing your liberties?