Mink & covid

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its funny how all the stories are different. My Mrs friend is a cancer nurse at the local hospital, she said there is 43 cases of covid where bed space/oxygen etc is required. That is more than a

We can all go round in circles for ever with this one...and none of us will agree on every point, that's the same as anything, we all have different view points plus things out of our control all affe

A liberty is the freedom to move around unmolested that we are all loosing mate keep up ?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm specifically talking about vaccines here. 

The point is Covid-19 isn’t all too deadly in the grand scheme of things but it is highly contagious, even more so than viruses like the Flu. 

It's not just a case of how many it will directly kill, more so the fact that it will overrun the NHS if it gets out of control. 

That will be the nhs that every Englishman has contributed to since the day he started working and should be able to expect help when he needs it and not when he’s told he can have it, and with regards to the vaccine anyone that will allow something to be pumped into there system without a full 2 years of trials is asking for trouble, not because of any conspiracy but because that’s how long it takes for proper testing to take place, rush jobs in any walk of life tend not to be very good and often counter productive, but hey seems there are plenty like yourself that will be queuing up as a  guiniepig the minute some one claims to have a cure, I,ll just proceed with caution and see which way things pan out ?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Greyman said:

That will be the nhs that every Englishman has contributed to since the day he started working and should be able to expect help when he needs it and not when he’s told he can have it, and with regards to the vaccine anyone that will allow something to be pumped into there system without a full 2 years of trials is asking for trouble, not because of any conspiracy but because that’s how long it takes for proper testing to take place, rush jobs in any walk of life tend not to be very good and often counter productive, but hey seems there are plenty like yourself that will be queuing up as a  guiniepig the minute some one claims to have a cure, I,ll just proceed with caution and see which way things pan out ?

It's not about woulda, coulda, shoulda though is it, it's about reality. 

The reality is that the NHS would break down if it were overrun with Covid-19 patients. 

And now you know the details of a released vaccine? 

What makes you sure they will administer vaccines without them being passed off first? 

You seem to know a lot about me without knowing nothing, I'm in no rush to get no vaccine, where did you get that idea from? 

Edited by Greb147
49 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Just become a millionaire from YouTube by all accounts ray

bloody hell, thats the way to do it then  , made his money from something he likes , my wife always said get a proper dog, not them daft lurchers , they never  make lot of money with them things  lol, she right as well got nothing  to show for 30years feckin about with them , only knackered old body  lol  

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, bird said:

bloody hell, thats the way to do it then  , made his money from something he likes , my wife always said get a proper dog, not them daft lurchers , they never  make lot of money with them things  lol, she right as well got nothing  to show for 30years feckin about with them , only knackered old body  lol  

Lol what did she want ray?

4 hours ago, bird said:

You got memories Ray and no amount of money can buy those.....:victory:

• Like 2
11 hours ago, WILF said:

I don’t see how you plan for this ?

You can’t see the consequences so of course data is coming in about missed hospital appointments and lack of treatment for other conditions.....nobody knew all that was going to happen, we are only finding out now.

Yeah I know mate, but countries have dealt with this with efficient testing, track and trace etc...

Locking everything down is only a quick fix to reduce the infection rate and then its back to everyone pretty much carrying on as before, it will be an endless cycle like this... mate the pubs on Wednesday night were packed, 2 weeks time there will be another spike!

We've had 8 months to prepare, plan for the winter spike and all we have is lickdown again...we aren't a 3rd world country, surely proper testing and a follow up system that works could have been planned and implemented by now?

I just can't see lockdowns being the long term answer...but its the emergency reaction to the rising infection rate..

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Yeah I know mate, but countries have dealt with this with efficient testing, track and trace etc...

Locking everything down is only a quick fix to reduce the infection rate and then its back to everyone pretty much carrying on as before, it will be an endless cycle like this... mate the pubs on Wednesday night were packed, 2 weeks time there will be another spike!

We've had 8 months to prepare, plan for the winter spike and all we have is lickdown again...we aren't a 3rd world country, surely proper testing and a follow up system that works could have been planned and implemented by now?

I just can't see lockdowns being the long term answer...but its the emergency reaction to the rising infection rate..

Lock downs don't work, the fact is infection rates were already dropping when the UK went into lockdown 1.0 but deaths lag behind 2-4 weeks. Even Niel Ferguson had to admit that.

More importantly has no one on THL lost their jobs over this? And seriously is no one worried about the long term damage that has already happened?

Believe me we will be printing money and throwing it around like confetti well into 2021 but it could go on till 2024 because we are now fighting deflation and then what is likely to happen is inflation will start ramping up like crazy and everyone loses then.

This of course is all academic because there's no going back now but I would seriously advise everyone to save money and cut back on spending because we've not seen the start of the financial crisis that is likely unfolding. Don't believe me that's fine but there is a very serious financial crisis happening.

4 hours ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1603286666546.jpg.d41240be3a368d697de4197b8c2ece4c.jpg

You'll be pleased to know that only 16 people under the age of 20 have died from Covid and most of them had serious conditions such as cancer etc.

Statistically it is virtually impossible for children to die from it.

• Like 1
On 05/11/2020 at 14:33, Arry said:

Think they can mate.

Cheers 

There is a very strong chance ferrets could  get Covid 19. In fact l would lay odds scientists have been deliberately infecting them with the virus for the last few months !

They are succeptable to flu ,which is a corona virus.

It is one of the reasons ferrets are used in laboratories for research and vaccine production .

• Like 1