Small and Mighty

The little fukcer catching the rat is used mainly for ratting and ferreting but has the heart to tackle anything. Very obedient and biddable. The next time she is in season I will be using the other dog in the video over her ......

• Like 7

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bigish terrier small lurcher lol

A tad under 23". Beddy/Grey x Deer/Grey-Whippet/Grey. Had her put down at 15 year old a while back A decent bitch at most things. Cheers.    

21tts, had a good long working life.  Very versitile dog caught all sorts with him. Always seemed to punch above his weight..  Don't get me wrong little dogs have there limitations compared

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Shortstraw said:

Amazes me how everyone is collie and bedlington lurcher mad.....not that there is anything wrong with them, but for daytime mooching the springer in  there brings so much to the table.....no doubt they wouldn’t be for everyone. From a very young age mine showed a difference in her approach in the field to other lurchers and breeds I’ve worked. Don’t get me wrong she’s the only springer lurcher I’ve worked and maybe I just got lucky, but I went down this route for a reason. Most lurchers I’ve worked don’t hunt well enough for my liking, used to see old grannies walking pet springers that would hunt my worked lurchers inside out.....that’s why I wanted springer in there. Problem is you rarely see them advertised, mine was a mistake mating. If someone’s ferreting or lamping all the time, yes you’ll find a better lurcher for the job, but for daytime mooching dog....mine will take some beating.

I looked after my mates springer whippet bitch last year for a week and did not want to give him her back tbh a cracking little mouching dog and also very easy to live with very obedient and not one bit of bother.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Beddy bull whippet all round great dog good busher and digging companion but has dropped to ground and drains numerous times hence the collar just shy of 20inch

D402279B-6C40-4BD8-8036-3BE79FC17589.jpeg

Nice dog mate 

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

hows that dog bred jcm...

looks like a manc terrier cross

Saluki collie grey x beddy whippet. 

As far as I'm aware his litter mates all through to the beddy x type. Hairy little things. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

I looked after my mates springer whippet bitch last year for a week and did not want to give him her back tbh a cracking little mouching dog and also very easy to live with very obedient and not one bit of bother.

I would ideally like my next mooching bitch to have 50% spaniel in there. Mines also settles very well at home and is no bother. It’s just bloody finding one. What height did it make?