Small and Mighty

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bigish terrier small lurcher lol

A tad under 23". Beddy/Grey x Deer/Grey-Whippet/Grey. Had her put down at 15 year old a while back A decent bitch at most things. Cheers.    

21tts, had a good long working life.  Very versitile dog caught all sorts with him. Always seemed to punch above his weight..  Don't get me wrong little dogs have there limitations compared

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Shortstraw said:

I would ideally like my next mooching bitch to have 50% spaniel in there. Mines also settles very well at home and is no bother. It’s just bloody finding one. What height did it make?

I thought your current bitch is 50% spaniel mate? Ah, right, I get you. You'd also like your next one 50% spaniel as well ?

3 hours ago, socks said:

The little fukcer catching the rat is used mainly for ratting and ferreting but has the heart to tackle anything. Very obedient and biddable. The next time she is in season I will be using the other dog in the video over her ......

whippet x Russell? 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Igz said:

Artificial insemination. Doesn’t cost a lot !

I'm not wanting to put him to her, I have future plans for my bitch he would fetch height down and I want to keep them about 27tts 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I thought your current bitch is 50% spaniel mate? Ah, right, I get you. You'd also like your next one 50% spaniel as well ?

HI shaaarrk.........your right she’s 50% spaniel, and less than 50% sight hound....think she’s about 21 inch. But yes I’d like at 50% spaniel in my next if I’m lucky enough to find one when the time comes.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Igz said:

Artificial insemination. Doesn’t cost a lot !

theres plenty vids on youtube show you how.....ive not tried it but it looks quite easy...

Edited by TOMO
34 minutes ago, Shortstraw said:

HI shaaarrk.........your right she’s 50% spaniel, and less than 50% sight hound....think she’s about 21 inch. But yes I’d like at 50% spaniel in my next if I’m lucky enough to find one when the time comes.

Seen two spaniel x greyhound one was pet on garden centre l was doing work on loads of rabbits about dog got one or two a day put outside owner home , other one was no good as running dog just hunted up nose never of floor pal had dog on trail was sent back 

5 hours ago, Shortstraw said:

HI shaaarrk.........your right she’s 50% spaniel, and less than 50% sight hound....think she’s about 21 inch. But yes I’d like at 50% spaniel in my next if I’m lucky enough to find one when the 

Have you considered breeding your own?

55 minutes ago, Mustelid said:

Have you considered breeding your own?

Only ever bought in and get my bitches spayed early on. I’ve thought about it in the past, and I’d love to, but I’d be too worried who I sold them to....I’d sooner gift to people who can be vouched for.....and to be honest I know very few people been the socially uncomfortable person I am. 

• Like 2