4 months for badgers

When I was in first grade my father was a factory worker basically in a sweat shop.When he received his Christmas bonus he was supposed to pay the gas bill instead we drove to Mississippi and bought a good coonhound named rowdy.It was a cold winter for us but we had the best coonhound around?

• Like 5

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with JDhunting about the upside down justice system that gives more punishment for this than peados or burglary.                But there is an underlying sentiment on this thread that the o

My point is that running dogs on badgers is bad for dogs , and ultimately bad for the image of running dogs . But we don’t need to worry about it do we , because it’s banned anyway.             I’m

4 months and between 2 and 5 grand fines for knocking a pig but you can throw statues in Bristol docks with absolutely no come back......amazing ! 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Just a lurcher and a terrier, used to have a lot more but a young family and elderly parents and a wife that works evenings and weekends have had to come first, I'll never go back to having the kennels full but can't ever see me never having a lurcher and terrier of some sort about the place. 

Fair play buddy I get were your coming from but for me it's all or nothing I can't commit to half a yard that's why I hung up the boots but I wish you atb dog man 

• Like 1

I can say 99 per cent of runners slipped on a certain quarry will Jack and even paired up at that as well.Then it becomes baiting in my eyes  the few that don't that can do it s/h are few in numbers but they know how to do it and are the ones worth a lining even though I don't think there lurcher quarry like I say there a terrier game at the end of the day 

49 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

When I was in first grade my father was a factory worker basically in a sweat shop.When he received his Christmas bonus he was supposed to pay the gas bill instead we drove to Mississippi and bought a good coonhound named rowdy.It was a cold winter for us but we had the best coonhound around?

Love it mate ?.

• Like 1

Those are the two best movies about dogs.Some lesser known ones that are good in my opinion is Savage Sam,

Biscuit eater by Disney is a good one if you can find it. There's another movie about moonshining and coondogs called soggy bottom USA.I haven't seen it in a long time but I believe it was pretty good. 

52 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye but they hardly on ground an when they are never very far from a tree them coons get hunted a fair bit sometimes before found?? hardly the same is it?

Erm what about Brian the fenn terrier 3/3 ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye but they hardly on ground an when they are never very far from a tree them coons get hunted a fair bit sometimes before found?? hardly the same is it?

Go after mink then up to your nuts in water ?