46 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

I think as dog lads especially we should feel a bit uncomfortable handing money to the government. You’re literally filling the pockets of those that voted for your way of life to become illegal. Break your back working, pay astronomical rates on income tax, fuel tax, value added tax etc. Then when you go out for a run at the weekend, the police that your taxes pay for lock you up and take your car off you. People are completely fine with that as well they’ve just accepted that’s the way the world is.

I've never voted, I just do my own thing, don't answer to anyone, I'm quite prepared to go to prison if caught, I won't change my way of life for no cnut... Hunting with dogs is my only interest and all I know.... f**k them and carry on regardless 😉👍

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

I think in the interest of fairness, you should get out what you put in to everything in life. If you pay in all your life you should get treated before someone that’s never contributed. That’s common sense to me, if you choose never to contribute to public services, and you can’t afford private, then don’t complain when you get sent to the back of the queue.

Like if someone’s a heavy drinker & they need a liver transplant, then as often happens they keep drinking and knacker the new liver as well, there’s no way they should get that on the NHS.

You work hard and pay in to the NHS, if you’re neighbour doesn’t pay a penny why should you have to stand behind him at A&E? I totally agree on that 

Fair play👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

The Masons are old hat now.

The hierarchy of politics, judiciary, NHS, education, police, the media, BBC, etc, are all alumni of Common Purpose.

Cheers.

They say criminals cant be masons lol there all. Bent even the judges who also aint suppose to be masons lol

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Once upon a time being known as a grafter was a badge of honour now days to sum its being a mug were did it all go wrong probably with the demise of heavy industrial work .

I didnt know it stopped thats all iv ever done and crippled up because of it , unless working half of it in the slaughter hall and the rest as ground worker is classed as lightwork ? But still working till i get me new joints anyway 😃

1 hour ago, Shadow100 said:

I think in the interest of fairness, you should get out what you put in to everything in life. If you pay in all your life you should get treated before someone that’s never contributed. That’s common sense to me, if you choose never to contribute to public services, and you can’t afford private, then don’t complain when you get sent to the back of the queue.

Like if someone’s a heavy drinker & they need a liver transplant, then as often happens they keep drinking and knacker the new liver as well, there’s no way they should get that on the NHS.

You work hard and pay in to the NHS, if you’re neighbour doesn’t pay a penny why should you have to stand behind him at A&E? I totally agree on that 

Totally agree. 

1 hour ago, Chid said:

Minimum wage is £8.72 ... So your way of thinking it'd still be better to be unemployed 👍

Exactly you giving them more than minimum wage ' stops the liberal so called progressive lot having a whinge and at least they would be doing something for their money .

19 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

If a man isn’t hurting anyone or thieving off people then honestly why does anyone care whether he’s lazy or not?  These threads always turn in to a who grafts the hardest competition it’s pathetic. Whether you work 10 hours a week & have a few bits on the side to get you by, or you work 70hrs a week on a building site who really gives a f**k? I don’t worry what anyone else is doing as long as I’m happy & enjoying my life I’m alright, think if more people thought that way their would be a lot less bitterness getting thrown about.

My grandad worked his whole life on farms and other manual jobs & he said to me once “believe me you won’t get to my age and look back fondly on all the 12 hours shifts you’ve done” Life’s for living do what makes you happy who gives a f**k what other people think.

You do sometimes talk sense shadow lol 

I don’t think it matters Tory or labour get in the agenda is the same it’s an illusion of a democracy but really behind scenes were no different to a dictatorship proberbly are thee dictatorship lol

37 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Exactly you giving them more than minimum wage ' stops the liberal so called progressive lot having a whinge and at least they would be doing something for their money .

Yes but your not understanding me.. who is going to want to go out and do a decent days graft when :-

if I work 40 hours on minimum wage , I'll get no benefits .. and get £348.80 before tax .. and have to pay rent ..council tax ..pay for prescriptions and dental care .

If I don't work and do community work and get £12 an hour for 40 hrs in benefits that's £480 and I'll get free health care .. yes I might have to pay my own rent and council tax though but it'dstill pay to be unemployed and go and pick litter or what ever you said , which isn't hard work .. 

6 minutes ago, Chid said:

Yes but your not understanding me.. who is going to want to go out and do a decent days graft when :-

if I work 40 hours on minimum wage , I'll get no benefits .. and get £348.80 before tax .. and have to pay rent ..council tax ..pay for prescriptions and dental care .

If I don't work and do community work and get £12 an hour for 40 hrs in benefits that's £480 and I'll get free health care .. yes I might have to pay my own rent and council tax though but it'dstill pay to be unemployed and go and pick litter or what ever you said , which isn't hard work .. 

Everybody should have something called pride.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Everybody should have something called pride.

But everybody doesn't ... Your ginger so you mustn't 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Chid said:

But everybody doesn't ... Your ginger so you mustn't 😂🤣😂🤣

Cheap shot and not particularly funny either.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Chid said:

Or you could apply yourself and learn a skill that will earn good money .

Or just be the lazy scrounging c**t you're describing, paid for by those that chose the former. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

Or you could apply yourself and learn a skill that will earn good money .

Or just be the lazy scrounging c**t you're describing, paid for by those that chose the former. 

I know people who are working as plant mechanics who are on less than £12 an HR .. 

I was offered a job back in England for £13 an hour as an hgv mechanic .

Both skilled jobs but in Max's thinking not having a skill and picking litter will be a better option than both .