Sign in to follow this  
LurcherLad94

few spins

had a good bit of drizzle and wind last night a nice dark night took my mate out with the rough bitch i gave him last season and his other bitch just a few grass fields nothing serious as still walm mini had 18 he had 14 with his two before anyone says its not September yet i dont give a shit 😂 a week aint going to make no difference 

Screenshot (122).png

• Like 18

45 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

had a good bit of drizzle and wind last night a nice dark night took my mate out with the rough bitch i gave him last season and his other bitch just a few grass fields nothing serious as still walm mini had 18 he had 14 with his two before anyone says its not September yet i dont give a shit 😂 a week aint going to make no difference 

Screenshot (122).png

Tried pm you but saying you not aloud 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, gaza said:

How’s the rough bitch bred?

Lurcher to Lurcher can’t rember the exact breading now but some Wheaton in there 

DB9155DB-4949-4D77-85E7-65DEF7B29392.jpeg

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Lurcher to Lurcher can’t rember the exact breading now but some Wheaton in there 

DB9155DB-4949-4D77-85E7-65DEF7B29392.jpeg

Nice bitch that mate 👍

2 hours ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Screenshot (122).png

You did a lot better than us went for a spin local never seen it so dead.  Didn't see a Charlie all night odd rabbit that was it. 

Roll on when all fields down then can start traveling out again 

3 hours ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Screenshot (122).png

ffs its not September yet 

• Haha 4

too warm to run dogs for me yet, plus ground still rock hard under foot, good for broken toes and tendon injurys,will wait till ground softens up and dogs are fitter, 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Good weather last night, I had a look out myself. Still warm as he’ll though like you said!

Any good