few spins

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a good bit of drizzle and wind last night a nice dark night took my mate out with the rough bitch i gave him last season and his other bitch just a few grass fields nothing serious as still walm m

I’m not one for summer hunting but my bitch was hit by motor last winter so she was only run out a hand full of times due to injury.  Iv just started out steady and early  this year, 2 out of 3,Shot a

Lurcher to Lurcher can’t rember the exact breading now but some Wheaton in there 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, grompz said:

too warm to run dogs for me yet, plus ground still rock hard under foot, good for broken toes and tendon injurys,will wait till ground softens up and dogs are fitter, 

Ground like concrete on my patch learnt a lesson a few years. Back old bitch getting a rooney injury cost a lot and she wanna never right after , stuff running on hard ground 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, grompz said:

too warm to run dogs for me yet, plus ground still rock hard under foot, good for broken toes and tendon injurys,will wait till ground softens up and dogs are fitter, 

I was thinking similar but had a wee wander and to be fair we had a day of torrential rain and a few days before similar so the top level of the recently worked down fields were pretty soft under foot. But the warmth was the issue really. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, dytkos said:

Don't wanna preach but expect the Summer Hunting replies, you don't do yourself any favours lad.

Cheers, D.

Why? It’s a week off September. They are rabbits, who cares? Don’t see any baby rabbits there either. Least he’s out working his dogs and catching, which is far more than the majority of folk here do. 

• Like 3