Hydroponics wholesale

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Here’s a question, would we think it’s right if they were delivering a bottle of vodka or diazepam to young people with their pizza ? 

Even 20 benson & hedges ?

That's off on a tangent, studies have shown booze and ciggies have greater health impacts on society than cannabis, how has cannabis had such a detrimental impact on UK society when elsewhere not so? 

• Like 1

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nah one puff and you might fall off your high horse

Snap,crackle and pop??

It's all LED these days mate and sodiums and ballasts are old hat,LED produces a small amount of heat and uses less than half the electric.Find cheap full spectrum light LED's and your'll be half way

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ahh, get you now and I take your point.

I think that is a whole other conversation about the devaluing of the British man and how whole generations and areas have been made to feel worthless.

Thats a massive topic mate 

So the cannabis isn't the cause, it's just one more block in the wall?

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Not elsewhere, that's the conundrum ?

As I said, it’s a bigger, wider subject mate.

I personally think it’s shite and I do judge/look at people who do it different……same as I do blokes who are in the boozer every night.

I don’t dislike them, I have friends who would be classed as high functioning weed addicts, but I definitely see them in a different way ?

45 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

It's all about self control gentleman....

You might have something there, here it's seen as no big deal, likewise in Holland, the UK because of the illegality and the naughtiness factor, just like underage kids with a furtive can of cider or an illicit fag don't understand self control, like French kids getting alcohol with a meal,taught young that it's no big deal. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, greg64 said:

nah one puff and you might fall off your high horse

Interesting ?…….what makes someone who thinks weed is a load of shite that is turning huge swathes of British young people into total non starters “on their high horse” ?

If thinking we should be somewhere slightly in front of a Jeremy Kyle guest list makes me a snob, then guilty, I’m a snob ! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Interesting ?…….what makes someone who thinks weed is a load of shite that is turning huge swathes of British young people into total non starters “on their high horse” ?

If thinking we should be somewhere slightly in front of a Jeremy Kyle guest list makes me a snob, then guilty, I’m a snob ! 

it just seems to me that you are very judge mental and have a very self righteous manner about you wilf 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

They’ve been blaming the weed for a long time. It’s plays a part no doubt. But some of the most productive and intelligent folk you could meet smoke it.  The issue isn’t the weed it’s the person. Just like violent videos games may make someone not right in the head shoot a high school full of people but doesn’t do that to most folk, so there must be an issue already. I don’t think it helps though that the fashion has become mind blowing heavy stuff so it’s like doing shots of vodka rather than drinking a glass of wine. 

• Like 2
Just now, greg64 said:

it just seems to me that you are very judge mental and have a very self righteous manner about you wilf 

Nah, guilty, I am aware that I come across like that mate……it’s a bit hard not to when I seem to hold such an alternative view on so many things compared to other people…….much of what today regards as normal I think is howling, just how it is I guess ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

They’ve been blaming the weed for a long time. It’s plays a part no doubt. But some of the most productive and intelligent folk you could meet smoke it.  The issue isn’t the weed it’s the person. Just like violent videos games may make someone not right in the head shoot a high school full of people but doesn’t do that to most folk, so there must be an issue already. I don’t think it helps though that the fashion has become mind blowing heavy stuff so it’s like doing shots of vodka rather than drinking a glass of wine. 

Just from personal experience mate, for every high functioning weed head out there doing the do, there are 20 absolute states who can barely bother to have a shave or a wash in the morning……..it has young lads (and older lads) absolutely f****d ! 

• Like 2