Start getting them miles in

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season be on us soon enough, start getting the miles in with the dogs.  Bit of mixed mooching/running about like a lunatic and some road work in get them feet nice tight and strong. Pic from

Been getting the miles in and getting trimmed up now. ready to roll 

I just let my bitch free run, chasing this and that, she finds her own stuff if it's about.... Drop a few more pounds and she should be good to go come the season, the more stuff she gets behind and d

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Black neck said:

Never mind walking up the beach when I were your age I used 2 swim the channel 2 ireland give the lads a thashing at the hares then swim back before lunchtime 

Your a legend blacky ?. Atb

I’ve been cross country biking abit mainly to get my self fit lately I covered 22miles with the dog free running mostly in a space of 2 sittings it was not intentional I just had my head down I think it’s to much tbh for a dog the dog is kept to a sensible fitness any how but with that mileage in 2 sittings I think it’s to much to ask from a dog when there’s still plenty of time to up fitnesses gradually I think this road trotting people do all this 5 mile a day by the side of a bike is to much for any dog I’ll be doing one cross country bike ride a week with the dog then mostly lead road walking I’ll be doing the 1.8mile circler walk daily that I do if I stick to my village but I’m going to stick to the walk then just hitting the park with the tennis ball lobber kill 3 birds with one stone That way she will get exercised well plus get them retrieves in 

• Like 1
On 10/07/2020 at 07:31, Balaur said:

Looking good there jcm,  I've been trying to do as much as possible with mine I'm only home weekends so have an intensive weekend then she gets lead walks in week so three on for off, bike, treadmill, free running , bit of mooching hopefully have her close to fit soon. 

IMG_20200707_205306526.jpg

nice looker bro

• Like 2
On 27/07/2020 at 10:14, Black neck said:

If u wake urly enough thats not very dedicated igzy, I get up half an hour before I go 2 bed 2 tek mine out for 12 hours before doing a 20 hour shift downt pit for 2 and 6 a year

Blackie only goes out that early cause he trys to catch the stragglers still out dogging ?

I've upped mine to 8 hours a day they were only doing 4 because of this virus so I put them on half hours I've upped I'l up it to 10 if they don't catch feck all I'm investing in a bumerang

• Haha 1