Start getting them miles in

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season be on us soon enough, start getting the miles in with the dogs.  Bit of mixed mooching/running about like a lunatic and some road work in get them feet nice tight and strong. Pic from

Been getting the miles in and getting trimmed up now. ready to roll 

I just let my bitch free run, chasing this and that, she finds her own stuff if it's about.... Drop a few more pounds and she should be good to go come the season, the more stuff she gets behind and d

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jcm said:

Season be on us soon enough, start getting the miles in with the dogs. 

Bit of mixed mooching/running about like a lunatic and some road work in get them feet nice tight and strong.

Pic from yesterday 

IMG_20200707_174927_723.jpg.51bc88dfaf787ba965b64720f95fc04f.jpg

Very nice !

• Like 2

Started getting my up an coming bitch fit for her to break down in season so Had to halt anything to strenuous bar lead walk we’d just started increasing distance on free running/walking an cross country bike rides she’s still got a couple of weeks left then I’ll restart getting her fit enough proper for some running This coming season tbh I think there harvest later this year any way so no rush. but my self I’m feeling fit as f**k eating clean excising regularly ready for some decent nights lamp trips I’ve not felt as good for a long time my old buzz is coming back I can feel it. I think In this game a lot of us are to concentrated on getting the dogs fit we forget about our selfs nights on the lamp is a hard old slog for human an dog alike we both need to be fit ?? Hope everyone getting dogs ready had a good season all the best lads/lasses

• Like 1
4 hours ago, poxon said:

Started getting my up an coming bitch fit for her to break down in season so Had to halt anything to strenuous bar lead walk we’d just started increasing distance on free running/walking an cross country bike rides she’s still got a couple of weeks left then I’ll restart getting her fit enough proper for some running This coming season tbh I think there harvest later this year any way so no rush. but my self I’m feeling fit as f**k eating clean excising regularly ready for some decent nights lamp trips I’ve not felt as good for a long time my old buzz is coming back I can feel it. I think In this game a lot of us are to concentrated on getting the dogs fit we forget about our selfs nights on the lamp is a hard old slog for human an dog alike we both need to be fit ?? Hope everyone getting dogs ready had a good season all the best lads/lasses

Plenty o time d I was buzzing like a b*****d last weekend come Monday I wernt so clever ? back 2 the drawing board ? 

Edited by Black neck
spelling mistake
8 hours ago, Balaur said:

Looking good there jcm,  I've been trying to do as much as possible with mine I'm only home weekends so have an intensive weekend then she gets lead walks in week so three on for off, bike, treadmill, free running , bit of mooching hopefully have her close to fit soon. 

IMG_20200707_205306526.jpg

Looking good, i used to work away, money was great but lifestyle was shit so found a job closer to home alot less money but I'm out with the dogs as and when I want and much happier for it. 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, poxon said:

Haha your [BANNED TEXT] there syrat of the season is a killer till you get a few nights into you then your fitness picks up 

4 hours ago, C.green said:

Fair play jcm u seem to put the time in. 

Got a young dog in out every morning with letting it hunt up on the grass and in the woods looks well cantbwait for some stubbles.

Cheers mate, Im busting to get out now been a long year so for with everything that's been going on 

34 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Yep it's not ideal, but not working 7 days so get my weekends , can get home in 2 hrs if I need to. We've yet to buy a house and wife is just getting back to it this year after having career break with kids, so will be contracting for a little while yet, got some time off coming up with my boy, but we do what we can dogs are my pleasure but got a lot of other things going on, hopefully in a few years we'll have settled a bit more, but gonna give dogs a bit of time this season, given half a chance. Atb Joe

Fair play mate

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Yep it's not ideal, but not working 7 days so get my weekends , can get home in 2 hrs if I need to. We've yet to buy a house and wife is just getting back to it this year after having career break with kids, so will be contracting for a little while yet, got some time off coming up with my boy, but we do what we can dogs are my pleasure but got a lot of other things going on, hopefully in a few years we'll have settled a bit more, but gonna give dogs a bit of time this season, given half a chance. Atb Joe

Ahh right, hopefully you get settled in and get back in full swing. 

When I was working away my lass was 2alking the dogs every day for me only a couple miles a night but she kept them in shape for me, even carried on the raw feeding for me which she was totally discustard at ??

• Like 2