Saying white lives matter....

7 minutes ago, king said:

Blackmag.best ignore him mate..

You're there like a parrot on my shoulder you strange c**t. 

Go suck each other off and keep me out of it. ?

Edited by Greb147

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, king said:

Blackmag.best ignore him mate..

I remember offering a day out when he was giving the big I am in the terrier section with his orange pants yet again his arse went empty vessel and all that your right king best ignored 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I remember offering a day out when he was giving the big I am in the terrier section with his orange pants yet again his arse went empty vessel and all that your right king best ignored 

You can't remember how to pull up your undercrackers soft lad..... ???

Just now, dogmandont said:

Says the man who spends in the dirty feckers shops and takeaways. Lol. 

You've no sense of pride lad. Lol. 

Don't get me mixed up with the closet curry lovers, King and his bummer won't shut up about em..... ?

• Haha 4

BLM as a political project is more interested in fostering white guilt than improving the welfare of black people.folk be waking up sooner or later to the objectives of this Marxist organisation ?it’s a money making machine. For the few  activists  the lead it. How can anyone look you in the eye and say blm  and dismiss all  lives matter it’s a flaw and a scam  Been researching wat will happen to a white liberal blm Marxist anti fascist anti supremacist Demonstrator that gets convicted for serious offences in the USA.  It don’t look pretty once in prison.  No safe spaces no Starbucks latte    No soy sandwiches They gonna learn real fast that trump ain’t such a bad guy once the in the system of the brotherhood  the Mexicanos and the gang culture of Afro Americans lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
On 23/07/2020 at 21:49, paddyluke said:

don't worry,what goes around comes around so we(whites) will be the minority soon and we'll then be treated with "kid gloves":good:

We are already a huge minority......does forcing diversity on us when we are only 8% of the worlds population not tell you that they will be happy with nothing less than the complete genocide of white people.

• Like 2