Saying white lives matter....

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, waltjnr said:

What unfortunately your off spring  will face ,if you ok them mopping up and being lackys ,wombs to the worlds half breds ? 

That goes for you and every fella off here, we are a bunch of walkovers as a nation. 

18 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That goes for you and every fella off here, we are a bunch of walkovers as a nation. 

Do you really belive that.

If it came down to actual fighting in the streets, do you not think your fellow country man is/Would be up to the task 

Atb j 

12 minutes ago, jetro said:

Do you really belive that.

If it came down to actual fighting in the streets, do you not think your fellow country man is/Would be up to the task 

Atb j 

We can't go on what if's only facts and the facts are we have done nothing whatsoever in retaliation. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

We can't go on what if's only facts and the facts are we have done nothing whatsoever in retaliation. 

Ok. 

Let's say, when it comes down to the actual fighting, do you personally belive that your fellow country man doesn't have what it takes to stand and fight.

Honest question, no malice, or dig intended.

Atb j 

3 minutes ago, jetro said:

Ok. 

Let's say, when it comes down to the actual fighting, do you personally belive that your fellow country man doesn't have what it takes to stand and fight.

Honest question, no malice, or dig intended.

Atb j 

What is that meant to mean exactly? 

We have no fight in us. 

We did f**k all when our little  kids were blown to pieces, I think that answers your question mate. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

What is that meant to mean exactly? 

We have no fight in us. 

We did f**k all when our little  kids were blown to pieces, I think that answers your question mate. 

How ironic an true that statement is big dog. 

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Francie said:

I thought you were going to get the gloves out there big dog, you musta lost your fight also?

Unless it directly affects me then will I risk prison and being taken from my family? Highly unlikely if I'm being honest. 

The facts are the vast majority others won't either or else things would have been done after this horrific event. 

We obviously don't care enough to lose our liberty and the things close to us. 

It's a horrible thing to say but it's the truth at the end of the day. 

On 30/07/2020 at 17:54, gnasher16 said:

That last line says everything.....i think its such a shame that lads like you have given up Wilf you have so much to offer our cause.....intelligent straight talking chaps who can articulate themselves well are so essential to the direction white British people need to take....without sounding like a big girls blouse it actually upsets me to read and listen to people who are not only on the same page but decent citizens who can not just support but actively get involved.... blokes like me who,s name is already dirt cant really put anything into practise as you end up doing more harm than good its such a waste to have these gifts of communication and not put them to good use.....lads like you are of such value Wilf i genuinely hope at some point something clicks in your conscience.....it does me and i can barely string a sentence together !!

I have been thinking for a couple of days on how to reply to this mate, and, frankly I can’t say anything except that’s very kind of you to say such things ?

Unfortunately I’m rather in the same boat as you in that regard, different but the same if you get my drift.

It wouldnt be my cup of tea anyway and I’ll admit that here mate, a lad I know well became a councillor the other year and I think it takes a certain kind of man, a man better than lads like me, to sit in a room with these bunch of c**ts and not just start crowning them with the seating ! Lol 

They make me puke, but it’s the stickers that get things done and that ain’t me.

I’ll talk and converse with anyone, honestly and hopefully politely and intelligently but that’s it.........

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I get That WILF, in an ideal world I’d love to be on school boards, parish councils, even magistrate like dido posted on other thread, but between being a bit of a twat at time in life an having very little self control when confronted by some things, it ain’t ever gonna happen, best I can do is support somebody that can do it, in any way possible, must be a few thousand of them guys left on these isles, they need to stand up an be known so they can be supported?

To be fair mate, for things like school governors, parish council and stuff like that, nobody is looking in all the nooks and crannies and if you have been a fairly decent type for long enough then it’s not a problem.

But let me tell you one thing, put yourself in the limelight and start talking about race and the issues surrounding race then they are going to come looking.......they will forensically disect your life and the lives of everyone you have ever known.

• Like 3