Saying white lives matter....

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Theres 1 twisted bitch now

Cnt is the epitome of a Trojan horse  if U invite a pit of snakes to live side by side with your family the snakes will bite back given time and try take over 

Edited by green lurchers
14 hours ago, paul sr said:

Emmanuel adenisi was his name and he came to Ireland 15 years ago.i think the nursing home was in Kildare.  The old woman had Alzheimer's . He only got 11 years. The feminist groups that are normally very vocal and outraged at the smallest thing have remained silent .

This is what's needed for filth like him

Atb j 

3 hours ago, jetro said:

This is what's needed for filth like him

Atb j 

They should be executed, but everyone knows they get off with it cause the high ups society are at it, people don't want to believe it cause you cross a boundary an there's no goinhmg back, so folk choose to ignore an dismiss it. 

Utterly shocking an disturbing lad. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Francie said:

There's a minister for the green party I think for example, who is in charge of something to do with children, an a few years ago he was appeasing paedophiles, it boggles the mind. 

Seen that, dirty filth. If there in power, what hope do we have

Atb j 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Twenty years ago that c**t would be on a peat bog with two men and an ar 18

Sickening how were evolving, letting this scum get away with this. 

Their  Swedish ancestors must be turning in their graves, from once the most feared warriors, to sheep 

Atb j 

These shakedown tactics have being going on for years.  Mostly on construction sites . A mob of about  10 to 30 usually turn up and try to shake down the construction company . They usually have some slime bag lawyer they call immediately if they get arrested .

When Oswald Moseley's men marched through London, dressed in black para military uniforms, Parliament immediately passed a law banning para military's.

When BLM marched through London dressed in black para military uniforms, the police stood back and let them, and not a peep from parliament ..........

IMG_1279.PNG.a8d810c64fe86a4f95dfac59421b3649.PNG

Cheers.

• Sad 2