few divs of hunting life's catch up post

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had some financially good news today the African boy I've been sponsoring has been eaten by a lion!!!

These are my greatgrandparents mule traces for working a plow. hand made.My grandfather used them as a young man.One of my prize possessions hanging in my barn. Sorry for bad pic.Only one I had.

I can  remember seeing you get there.........  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

I’ve never understood why Donkeys have such a shit life there either carrying some fat lazy fecker up a mountain ( Lindos those that have been will know) or being made to carry ridiculous weights in shit conditions in the hope of getting a carrot at the end of their shift, sod coming back as a donkey if I had a bit of land I’d buy a donkey they seem a lot more laid back than a flighty horse.  

I lost it on Lindos, big fat fuckers, mostly Yanks, near killing them poor donks in that heat. What sent me was one fat feck getting angry because the poor critter under him was really struggling and started 'heeling' it with malice.

I flipped told the cnut if he did it again i'd knock him off it and called the prick for what he was and every other lazy fat cnut. We were heated for a min or two and he got off the donkey and walked back to the boat, followed by a couple of others.

I was so angry i left too, couldn't face the acropolis and took a quiet walk through the streets.

Pointless in many ways, as the crueltys there on a daily basis but gave 4 donkeys a break for an hour and it made me feel a little better for them...

9 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

I lost it on Lindos, big fat fuckers, mostly Yanks, near killing them poor donks in that heat. What sent me was one fat feck getting angry because the poor critter under him was really struggling and started 'heeling' it with malice.

I flipped told the cnut if he did it again i'd knock him off it and called the prick for what he was and every other lazy fat cnut. We were heated for a min or two and he got off the donkey and walked back to the boat, followed by a couple of others.

I was so angry i left too, couldn't face the acropolis and took a quiet walk through the streets.

Pointless in many ways, as the crueltys there on a daily basis but gave 4 donkeys a break for an hour and it made me feel a little better for them...

Not pointless at all and hats off to you Bosun..:hi: :victory:..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, king said:

I'm all ready sponsoring donkeys in India.

The 1 I sponsor has a wonky leg.so ive nicknamed him 'clip clop' 

It was that sad music and pictures of clip clop carrying 40 bricks that convinced me to donate..

11 hours ago, jetro said:

I'm sponsoring a fella in Africa, only has one leg, a bike that had no peddles, and has to cycle 20 miles a day for a pint of water. 

I'm heart broken when I get the emails about him

Atb j 

Sounds like a candidate for one of Mushrooms roller blades, and a brace of spare crutches

Bet he'd be like a camel with two cocks

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Enjoy taking piss out of the rda like one has isn't for me. 

Your original post didn’t mention it was for the RDA, maybe if it had lads would have taken a different tone.

Sling up the details of her place and I’m sure most would be willing to throw a couple of quid her way ?

12 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

I refused to ride them when we went to santorini..... I ran up the steps past all the Fat cnuts laughing and shouting see you round like your bellies... https://images.app.goo.gl/EbEGo4cN6w8zByNdAmy Mrs keeps horses and was in tears watching the poor fuckers going up and down?I won't ride no f***ing camels either?

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Good on you mate I was equally disgusted I’ve never seen so many lazy fat fucks abusing donkeys in my life, I walked up there with my Mrs and I didn’t stop swearing all the way up she’s going shh shh you can’t say that I was saying I f***ing can and you’ve all those old Greeks selling embroidery ect on the way up watching if people didn’t get on the poor creatures they wouldn’t have to endure that crap day in day out,  and as you say it’s boiling up there, still makes me mad and it was years ago....

• Like 1
5 hours ago, WILF said:

Your original post didn’t mention it was for the RDA, maybe if it had lads would have taken a different tone.

Sling up the details of her place and I’m sure most would be willing to throw a couple of quid her way ?

I stuck a link up on page 2 Wilf but here it is again she’s had about 20 grand thrown her way in the last 24 hours so she’s done alright. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-during-covid19-coronavirus

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I stuck a link up on page 2 Wilf but here it is again she’s had about 20 grand thrown her way in the last 24 hours so she’s done alright. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-during-covid19-coronavirus

Just had a look mate, be interesting to know what they have to do with the RDA ?.....free rides ?, group sessions ?, 

Normally RDA stuff is done on school ponies in the riding school, my mrs used to be an instructor and worked with the RDA all the time.

13 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just had a look mate, be interesting to know what they have to do with the RDA ?.....free rides ?, group sessions ?, 

Normally RDA stuff is done on school ponies in the riding school, my mrs used to be an instructor and worked with the RDA all the time.

I would have thought Bangersandmash would have enlightened us but I think he’s got the hump to the point of renaming the thread ?

• Like 1