21 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

No buddy he lives not far from me in hare courses cottage I believe it's called my nephew lives near by and talks regular to him when he's home and doing the school run even he says he's different now fury use to annoy me but theses last 18 months since he sorted his head out which I believe isn't easy when your down as much as he was  I have grown to like the man he does a lot for people locally that doesn't get reported and he doesn't want it to anyone that comes back like he has and his wife and kids watching him and supporting him through it get my respect buddy I wish him atb 

That's fair enough mate.

• Like 1

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Say no more

Ali after beating sonny liston at 22 yrs old in 1964 (56 years ago)    If people are still talking about him as the greatest nearly 6 decades later, I think it’s fair to say it’s b

You see Greb ,it is possible to make a nonsensical , unbelievably daft post ,about a subject you have no personal experience of without insulting people look an learn ,be nice.

Posted Images

On 15/06/2020 at 21:39, Greb147 said:

This is the episode I'm talking about. Watch it all and you can see he's looking depressed but watch from the 12 minute mark to show how troubled he really is. 

Interesting watching that. I've not seen it before

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15/06/2020 at 21:39, Greb147 said:

This is the episode I'm talking about. Watch it all and you can see he's looking depressed but watch from the 12 minute mark to show how troubled he really is. 

Clearly very troubled at that time. Not so much a cry for help but just saying it out loud and no one was doing owt or helping him? Sad situation.

Whether u like him or not being that low is good for no man. Thankfully not another life lost, another husband, father ,son gone. Genuinly hope he can deal with his demons forever but unfortunately, as mi nan used to say, cracked China never rings true again.

• Like 6

Marsellos Rupert Wilder has claimed that Tyson Fury bashed his brother with loaded gloves and stated  that doctors have confirmed a dent in his head was caused by a blunt object. 

I wonder if Wilder's brother is mistaking this for his knuckles being  harder than diamond brought on by years of steeping them in petrol? 

Just now, Jonjon79 said:

That last fight was won after Wilder took a good crack in the ear.

........... he was bleeding from the ear and couldn't recover  - I'm surprised the fight wasn't  stopped. 

I don't believe the rubbish just relaying the news. Tbh though I don't think he had a burst eardrum, from what i remember it was just a cut inside his ear. 

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I don't believe the rubbish just relaying the news. Tbh though I don't think he had a burst eardrum, from what i remember it was just a cut inside his ear. 

I dunno mate - it looked like more than a superficial cut, from his balance afterwards. 

9 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I dunno mate - it looked like more than a superficial cut, from his balance afterwards. 

His equilibrium might have just been knocked out of sync from the punch though. 

I don't want, nor need to see a rubber match. Fury has proven he is superior to him. 

If he has to honour the rematch clause then fair enough but that ship has sailed for me. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 2

Fury was just too big/heavy for wilder, and realised, after the 1st fight, and studying him a bit more, that he simply isn't good enough. If wilder had fought someone that was even half decent, wasn't 70 years old that had FAILED a medical before the fight, or was prepared to trade with him, he'd have been found out years ago, which is exactly what his trainers, promotors etc already knew. And the ONLY reason that fury got the 1st fight, was the fact that wilder's connections thought fury was washed up and posed no problem. 

This 3rd fight, if it does go ahead, will be like the 2nd, unless fury's head has a bit of a mental wobble, which is very possible

• Like 2
9 hours ago, shaaark said:

Fury was just too big/heavy for wilder, and realised, after the 1st fight, and studying him a bit more, that he simply isn't good enough. If wilder had fought someone that was even half decent, wasn't 70 years old that had FAILED a medical before the fight, or was prepared to trade with him, he'd have been found out years ago, which is exactly what his trainers, promotors etc already knew. And the ONLY reason that fury got the 1st fight, was the fact that wilder's connections thought fury was washed up and posed no problem. 

This 3rd fight, if it does go ahead, will be like the 2nd, unless fury's head has a bit of a mental wobble, which is very possible

There's more to it than just being bigger IMO but of course height and weight do matter in boxing. 

My mate (who is a very clever chap ) has an interesting theory about Fury ,it seems outrageous and far fetched when you first hear it ,but after some thought and a bit of research it makes perfect sense .

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Astanley said:

My mate (who is a very clever chap ) has an interesting theory about Fury ,it seems outrageous and far fetched when you first hear it ,but after some thought and a bit of research it makes perfect sense .

Do tell ?

8 hours ago, Greb147 said:

There's more to it than just being bigger IMO but of course height and weight do matter in boxing. 

I agree, but fury has already proved, in the 1st fight, in which he should've got the decision, that he can outbox wilder, and in the 2nd fight, proved he can also outfight him. As you say, this 3rd fight is a bit pointless

• Like 1