Fighting dogs of great Britain an ireland

1 minute ago, Bolero said:

Okay buddy. Like i said not on my phone. And I don’t know about you but who the hell still has the same phone they had in the 90’s when is 2020 nobody that’s who. Sorry to disappoint but if you think I’m going to scan old Polaroid pictures and then try and figure out how to get them into a post  because in your warped little mind if i don’t i must be bullshittin. Sorry buddy but your approval of me means less than the dirt on the bottom of my shoe. I wrote more than enough that can be easily checked out you not wanting to do that  has no effect on me

Spoofer?

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greg ,a boring old man story to illustrate my point .....many years ago I was having a natter with an old boy in the pub ,Henry Cooper s name came up ,and the fella mentioned he had sparred with him ,

Gotta laugh at people arguing about stuff because of what they've read somewhere when chances are theyve probably never even laod hands on a proper bulldog.

I was never really a fan of Staffords but they was a lovely little dog to shape up compared to bulldogs.....they always had that scatty over enthusiastic way about them whereas the bulldogs could be s

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Spoofer?

I completely understand how could be quote the surprise to you as you seem to be used to other seeking your grand approval. Today must have been extremely tough on you so far after learning that guys who actually worked a few dogs just a teency bit really don’t give a damn  what you think believe to be true about a person 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It's 8:30am in Massachusetts, you've been arguing your corner for over 4 hours today. 

Either you're a vampire or you're full of shite. ?

Or I wake up at 4:00 during the week for work and the same time on the weekends because my body is used to it seeing as it’s been this way since i was 17. And it being Sunday ain’t nothing to do but go back an forth with a few Bright Gentlemen 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Bolero said:

Or I wake up at 4:00 during the week for work and the same time on the weekends because my body is used to it seeing as it’s been this way since i was 17. And it being Sunday ain’t nothing to do but go back an forth with a few Bright Gentlemen 

But you was on here till late last night, fellow insomniac i see. 

25 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

I won't reply to you anymore.You should of known who hit that nigger.What your doing is dry snitching.

Like I said before your making yourself look foolish Yella isn’t even black you fool. Dry snitching OMG LMMFAO Do you want me to spell it out for you are the words I’m using big. Anybody and the mother can type  DLC Grch Bo into google or Denny’s instead of DLC and the the name and and dog in my post will pop up for the whole world to see. I’m not a moron clearly i only wrote about stuff that took place over 30! Years ago. You might be going a little loopy in the head should get that checked out 

3 hours ago, Bolero said:

I completely understand how could be quote the surprise to you as you seem to be used to other seeking your grand approval. Today must have been extremely tough on you so far after learning that guys who actually worked a few dogs just a teency bit really don’t give a damn  what you think believe to be true about a person 

Don't talk... DSC_0647.JPG.9f60b80ccb3c1b00adb93774c0e9cb0f.JPG

? ? ? ? 

I bought a so called irish staff bitch back in the day.psycho/ stormer lines.it looked like a leggy staff with a shallow stop.

The bite power was tremendous for the dogs size..a lot more power than my staff dog.

54 minutes ago, Boss-Hog said:

wow great bulldog man has to come on hunting site and braggto hunting folk  good luck [BANNED TEXT] great what a legend 

It ain’t braggin. When you good your good. It ain’t my fault you’ve never done nothing good enough that other people are interested in hearing about it. If there comes a time when that you would like to lean how got so awesome I can help for a small fee of just $19.95. All major credit cards accepted Pay Pal works to.