• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll take the calibre that's as lethal as some of the keyboards on here! 

I'm going to have a go. See what  all the fuss is over! Fed up with the 22 anyway. I'm going.....are you sitting down..... Go for a 17 hmr! Now you have a short time to talk m

How did you measure the 154yds, by pacing it out? Did you have your shoe laces tied together? ? 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dervburner said:

This is what you can expect SD. I shot these with my cut down 452 off a bag on the bonnet at just about bang on 115 yards, still needs adjusting, but noted. 

0EB31C44-C9BC-4EC4-8354-094CE7B02D48.jpeg

Did you use a shotgun? ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, Dervburner said:

This is what you can expect SD. I shot these with my cut down 452 off a bag on the bonnet at just about bang on 115 yards, still needs adjusting, but noted. 

0EB31C44-C9BC-4EC4-8354-094CE7B02D48.jpeg

Where did you cut it down to? The trigger? ?

Stop it now lads I'm getting a stitch.....

No it's my turn to eat my words!

I popped down the store after work and was handed a cz 452 with a heavy barrel and some ammo and told where to go (I'm used to being told where to go) down the fields.

I shot just ten rounds off hand at rabbit sized pebbles at 100yds or so and was connecting nearly all the time and the few that missed just went high a touch. 6x scope. The rifle just sits there!

Sold.

He has 20g ammo. I'm gonna try it first. It has to be better for Charlie no?

• Like 2

Same gun I’ve got SD 452 CZ it’s been a good gun I’ve only used 20g a couple of times but always preferred the Remington 17g, I’ve shot fox in the bib area and they have been dead before they’ve hit the deck under 100yds though.

Best of luck with it it’s a nice accurate round welcome to mouse club......

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sausagedog said:

Stop it now lads I'm getting a stitch.....

No it's my turn to eat my words!

I popped down the store after work and was handed a cz 452 with a heavy barrel and some ammo and told where to go (I'm used to being told where to go) down the fields.

I shot just ten rounds off hand at rabbit sized pebbles at 100yds or so and was connecting nearly all the time and the few that missed just went high a touch. 6x scope. The rifle just sits there!

Sold.

He has 20g ammo. I'm gonna try it first. It has to be better for Charlie no?

?????????????

welcome to the world of marmite rifles, them mice ? will be quaking in their little boots with a top marksman like you on the loose with a precision weapon ?

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Stavross said:

?????????????

welcome to the world of marmite rifles, them mice ? will be quaking in their little boots with a top marksman like you on the loose with a precision weapon ?

You mean the 45 Kentucky rifle isn't a marmite gun ???

• Haha 3