Mountain Bike.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couple over looking Ullswater..

Took 2 months of waiting for some to come in stock and ended up with this trek x-caliber 7. Havnt been out much on it yet but it seems decent enough 

Finally got the new bike I'd ordered late last year and have to say its some tool.  It'll take a couple of days to get the suspension dailed in but first day out on it yesterday felt brilliant. 

Posted Images

My brother has just bought one of those air assault bikes after trying to get me to put to with him. ?

Him and our mate have just had a quick blast and they say it's torture. 

We've been doing rounds on the heavy bag the last few weeks and now with this we should get fit as a fiddle if we stick to it. 

Edited by Greb147
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

My brother has just bought one of those air assault bikes after trying to get me to put to with him. ?

Him and our mate have just had a quick blast and they say it's torture. 

We've been doing rounds on the heavy bag the last few weeks and now with this we should get fit as a fiddle if we stick to it. 

You got a new video coming out mate??

1 minute ago, Odin said:

You got a new video coming out mate??

On request pal, can still bang like. ?

I have to be honest though the younger brother is a fair bit fitter, he did 3 unlicensed bouts last year so in better condition. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

On request pal, can still bang like. ?

I have to be honest though the younger brother is a fair bit fitter, he did 3 unlicensed bouts last year so in better condition. 

FairPlay

i must say your coming across better these days ! 

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Which one did he get out of interest ? 

I'll ask him, just bought it off a squaddie from Leeds who's moving so hasn't got the space for it. It's only a few month old. 

• 2 weeks later...

I did my first hour challenge on the assault bike, the aim is to burn as many calories as possible in the hour. 

I managed to burn 725 calories, my pal was gutted cos he's at the bottom of the leader board. 

My brother and him didn't expect me to do it, hard work like. ?

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Anyone hear of leader fox bikes? I almost bought one yesterday but checked on line the judgement on some of them were brutal, I then went to the GIANT bike shop and after a discussion with the guy who was selling, he told me front shocks are not needed unless I was doing full on mountain bike trails, confused the shit out of me he did, I'm spending 1k max, but there's a fierce scarcity of bikes in the shops

Screenshot_20200815_182315_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200815_182240_com.android.chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Anyone hear of leader fox bikes? I almost bought one yesterday but checked on line the judgement on some of them were brutal, I then went to the GIANT bike shop and after a discussion with the guy who was selling, he told me front shocks are not needed unless I was doing full on mountain bike trails, confused the shit out of me he did, I'm spending 1k max, but there's a fierce scarcity of bikes in the shops

Screenshot_20200815_182315_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200815_182240_com.android.chrome.jpg

What are you going to be using it for jigsaw? 

Mostly road but an off day of woodland paths but nothing too rough I reckon, I'd like a bike capable of taking both worlds on, I was looking at a giant aluminium frame but no front shocks, the sales man told me it could take a bit. Of stick but I thought it would be essential to have front shocks