Mountain Bike.

I've got a cannondale sl2 it's a fairly decent bike with decent bits on it and well designed  you can pick a previous years model up for less than a grand.  Try Paul's cycles they have some good offers 

20200524_181121_compress57.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couple over looking Ullswater..

Took 2 months of waiting for some to come in stock and ended up with this trek x-caliber 7. Havnt been out much on it yet but it seems decent enough 

Finally got the new bike I'd ordered late last year and have to say its some tool.  It'll take a couple of days to get the suspension dailed in but first day out on it yesterday felt brilliant. 

Posted Images

i missed a 2cd hand VOODOO WHODOO yesterday for 250,brand new 700,all the bells and whistles on it ,i was kicking myself i hesitated ,this is the 2cd year im intending on buying a decent light bike but their mad fecking money for anything decent ...im pushing myself to 400 max 2cd hand ...but theres not a whole lot about at that 

A fella I know who's proper in to his bikes has told me to go for a Cyclocross, they look like a road bike but they can be used on trails. 

He did 111 mile on his the other day for his morning ride. ?

9 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Go tubeless if you can mate.. get some Stans sloshing about in there. Life is too short to be f@@king about with punctures!!

Is it really worth doing BR?  I've been considering doing it myself but I can honestly say that between me and my mates not one of us has had a puncture in the last 7 months and the place we do most our riding is stone and rock. 

I used the marathon plus tyres cycling to work and never had a puncture in over a year after putting them on doing about 18 miles a weekday. Roads and paths though not off road. But cracking tyres

31 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Is it really worth doing BR?  I've been considering doing it myself but I can honestly say that between me and my mates not one of us has had a puncture in the last 7 months and the place we do most our riding is stone and rock. 

I've just replied mate.. and its got lost in space by looks of it!!?

Do it pal, lighter.. faster.. seals some decent holes, for me anyway.

If it ain't broke... don't fixit it though as they say...

Been tubeless 2 year now and not had a problem yet.. 100 percent no flats!!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

I've just replied mate.. and its got lost in space by looks of it!!?

Do it pal, lighter.. faster.. seals some decent holes, for me anyway.

If it ain't broke... don't fixit it though as they say...

Been tubeless 2 year now and not had a problem yet.. 100 percent no flats!!

Think I'll give it a go when I'm putting a new set of tyres on. ?. Any advice on tyres BR, I've wtb trailboss on the back and a vigilante on the front at minute and they're excellent in the wet but not so good in dry dusty conditions. 

5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Holyshit you must of took a right spill. Did you mend OK? 

i will never be the same, my hedge creeping days are over, but i am up, walking and working so could have been worse. only fell off at 15mph on a blue trail

9 hours ago, jigsaw said:

i missed a 2cd hand VOODOO WHODOO yesterday for 250,brand new 700,all the bells and whistles on it ,i was kicking myself i hesitated ,this is the 2cd year im intending on buying a decent light bike but their mad fecking money for anything decent ...im pushing myself to 400 max 2cd hand ...but theres not a whole lot about at that 

That would be something i would be interested in, something second hand.

Where's the best places to look besides ebay, gumtree, free ads etc.

SINDASOX