Mountain Bike.

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I was thinking of getting a hybrid but sometimes we end up in places we've never been so would sooner have a mountain bike just incase the terrain is too much for a hybrid. 

Prob the mountain bike being the better choice then bud,the terrain i do i prob wouldnt get away with the hybrid during the more challenging winter months when a mountain bike would prob be needed to even keep you on the bike.

• Like 1

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couple over looking Ullswater..

Took 2 months of waiting for some to come in stock and ended up with this trek x-caliber 7. Havnt been out much on it yet but it seems decent enough 

Finally got the new bike I'd ordered late last year and have to say its some tool.  It'll take a couple of days to get the suspension dailed in but first day out on it yesterday felt brilliant. 

Posted Images

Get an old Raleigh max suspension bike ?? I done miles on one of them as an apprentice traveling to and from work .. then I upgraded to a Marin and I thought I was the dogs bollocks ??

Some of these bikes nowadays look class but I couldn't part with a grand for a bike I'd rather walk ??

• Like 3

Iv'e been toying with the idea myself, been having a look what's about second hand to go with the dogs up on the mountain roads (no cars up there)

But as Chid says a lot of them are mega money, cost more than my van lol.

SINDASOX

If you're purely in it for the fitness then have a look at those air bikes, meant to be one of the hardest exercises you can do. A man set a world record on when where he burned 89 calories in a minute, got to be some machine. 

Edited by Greb147
5 hours ago, villaman said:

Have a look at the cube , you get a lot of bike for the money . I have one , also have a Scott hardtail but £3k  

I ride a cube and wouldn’t use anything else now . 

I find it very comfy but I’m literally just f***ing around on trails in forests with the kid , nothing too strenuous really 

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

If you're purely in it for the fitness then have a look at those air bikes, meant to be one of the hardest exercises you can do. A man set a world record on when where he burned 89 calories in a minute, got to be some machine. 

Do you mean those f***ing attack bikes ? 

Rowing and cycling together? 

They are perfectly designed to make you jack imho, I f***ing hate them at work . 

????

https://wolverson-fitness.co.uk/products/assault-airbike?variant=14443183303&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1KfvjKvM6QIVAeztCh2YagALEAQYASABEgJ0FfD_BwE

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Do you mean those f***ing attack bikes ? 

Rowing and cycling together? 

They are perfectly designed to make you jack imho, I f***ing hate them at work . 

????

These things, boxers and UFC fighters are mad about them. I'd get one in no time if I had space for one. 

s-l1600_8_aa8cbcb5-87b2-49cc-ae36-5dfd088e992f_1800x1800.jpg

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yep them 

?????

tony soprano style 

they are good for short times but f**k putting in hours for it , howling !!!  

I've never been on one, is it right the faster you push the more resistance they give? 

Just now, Greb147 said:

I've never been on one, is it right the faster you push the more resistance they give? 

You can configure them differently I believe 

it’s rats as you never feel fully in sync if that makes sense

sYong that id probably have one for the ease of home training as they are pretty quick to your goals for hiit training 

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You can configure them differently I believe 

it’s rats as you never feel fully in sync if that makes sense

sYong that id probably have one for the ease of home training as they are pretty quick to your goals for hiit training 

Yes on every clip I've seen people don't seem at one with them, they look awkward on them. 

My brother has tried talking me into putting to for one with him and keep it at his house obviously, it's not happening. ?

5 hours ago, Chid said:

Get an old Raleigh max suspension bike ?? I done miles on one of them as an apprentice traveling to and from work .. then I upgraded to a Marin and I thought I was the dogs bollocks ??

Some of these bikes nowadays look class but I couldn't part with a grand for a bike I'd rather walk ??

Can't beat an old marin chid ?

9273110505_f739b817f3_o.jpg.06935accd50b2a12a17e621ef9a22834.jpg

• Like 2