I had to read this twice!!!

32 minutes ago, C.green said:

Think its more the kncoks the cold the fact they put so much into a run just takes it out of them from ehat ive seen. Any dog hitting something hard will get injured thats a fact.

your dead right there mate. little dog run into a stump this morning, looks like bruising to the shoulder she's only 22 pounds but it's knocked her back she's in her bed looking sorry for herself. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's the age old thing it's your money it's your choice. many moons ago beddywhippet pups were fetching around £45.g. Kelly at Brownhills regularly advertised in the shooting news at £100.me and a mat

And I bet the only thought in their head when breeding the litter was £££££. If anybody even contemplates paying that for them then they need a clip round the ear hole. 

No difference at all, if a person breeds pet dogs and does it right there’s absolutely no problem. If the bitches get looked after & don’t get the arse bred off them. Bitches get a good life, pups

Posted Images

On 09/05/2020 at 07:53, RossM said:

Never paid for a dug in my life and picking a pup up next week costing me hee haw too.

Im in the same boat mucker,it will dawn on me at some stage why ive never owned a decent mutt.

On 18/05/2020 at 04:04, JAE B said:

Couldn’t pay me to run flint .

Same as one spot I hunt,it's full of ground cracks and erosion.The place is full of rabbits as shitty places often are, so just use the ferrets and terrier.Just no place for running dogs no matter how tough they are.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Same as one spot I hunt,it's full of ground cracks and erosion.The place is full of rabbits as shitty places often are, so just use the ferrets and terrier.Just no place for running dogs no matter how tough they are.

?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Bet your whippets can cope with hard ground over there plus the heat

45 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Bet your whippets can cope with hard ground over there plus the heat

You have to pull them up in the heat,they end up killing themselves,the ground doesn't bother them,never had foot problems with any over the years.It surprises me when people say they have soft feet,just the opposite what I've seen.I only hunt the cooler months due to snakes and the dogs overheating.

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Like 2