Breaking ranks

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not a clever bloke but from what I can see of it all the answers people “need” are right there..... There is no vaccine It is randomly absolutely lethal, nobody is in the safe category

That’s another thing lads, people need to stop thinking of a bit of help as a handout......it’s not a handout, it’s a hand back ! Nobody is getting anything they have not already paid in by the s

I can understand both sides of the debate here, people are gonna loose everything they've worked hard for because of the lock down and without the lock down people are gonna loose their lives, my own

Posted Images

Just now, forest of dean redneck said:

You only know the sophisticated, tourist hotpots like Bournemouth an Weymouth in the day time then ?

LOL, never been to either but passed through Weymouth to get to Portland about 6-7 years ago. It didn't look particularly inviting, haha. Portland was pretty mind, but there are much nicer parts imo.

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

LOL, never been to either but passed through Weymouth to get to Portland about 6-7 years ago. It didn't look particularly inviting, haha. Portland was pretty mind, but there are much nicer parts imo.

Yeah portland is  buzzing with lizard an bird activity atm, a hoopoe was spotted there other day, loads of lizards out adders etc  Weymouth OK when sun's out but then so are the grockles, around warehams nice as well, not bad place to live, sea fishing, mtb trails, woods etc 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Yeah portland is  buzzing with lizard an bird activity atm, a hoopoe was spotted there other day, loads of lizards out adders etc  Weymouth OK when sun's out but then so are the grockles, around warehams nice as well, not bad place to live, sea fishing, mtb trails, woods etc 

I like West Bay for beach days or the coast east of Portland for exploring myself. Then few miles inland and you have some of the most scenic downland in England imo.

3FDC6830-3400-402F-A5B5-FE6BE15F0370.jpeg

4E18049C-11DF-4D25-9123-345299C42BEF.jpeg

56EE31C0-8285-477F-96CB-48AC19648AB9.jpeg

73181040-5EF7-42A9-A0BA-7CC5A1145B59.jpeg

• Like 3

Intend to walk to Chapman's pool, just round the corner by the looks of it. Go see the Commando memorial while I'm there. Otherwise furthest I've been East would be Kimmeridge. Which is pretty cool with the kelp forests (I think it's kelp?). 

1 minute ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Tyneham is the village that got cleared and area turned into firing range there's just ruins there now apart from the church, you can walk from there to the bay . 

Oh right, cool. I've walked through some of the ranges before but not that far. Another place on my list, cheers. Soon as this bollocks is over I want to basically go all the way from West Lulworth to Chapman's Pool (and back). It's not very far but it's a chunk of coast that is packed with stuff.

35 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Oh right, cool. I've walked through some of the ranges before but not that far. Another place on my list, cheers. Soon as this bollocks is over I want to basically go all the way from West Lulworth to Chapman's Pool (and back). It's not very far but it's a chunk of coast that is packed with stuff.

Yeah plenty of stuff to see along there ? 

7 hours ago, NEWKID said:

It's well used tech mate, but the way we have housed it and the type of bulb is a little different to the current air sanitizers out there...

We certainly wouldnt make any outlandish claims over the core tech, as you say it has been used for years in water and air purification

Mate was a only a joke and a reference to a comment I made regarding your diesel filter some time ago, I have nothing but respect and admiration for you, your family will all grow up in a better place than you did and that’s all we can aim for ,hopefully one of your schemes will turn you into the next mr dyson ??

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mate was a only a joke and a reference to a comment I made regarding your diesel filter some time ago, I have nothing but respect and admiration for you, your family will all grow up in a better place than you did and that’s all we can aim for ,hopefully one of your schemes will turn you into the next mr dyson ??

Thank you mate, I know you weren't digging at all, but you are 100% correct on the UV tech...

I appreciate your comments mate, I think most of our kids have had it a bit different to us, time will tell if that's a good or bad thing though, I certainly dont want a bunch of lazy b*****ds around me.  Lol

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, sid g said:

lets hope it works out for you mate you`ll soon have that cabin on the harbour selling crab lines and buckets ,,,

what else would a man want in life David.... that really would be living the dream!! lol

• Like 3