Breaking ranks

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not a clever bloke but from what I can see of it all the answers people “need” are right there..... There is no vaccine It is randomly absolutely lethal, nobody is in the safe category

That’s another thing lads, people need to stop thinking of a bit of help as a handout......it’s not a handout, it’s a hand back ! Nobody is getting anything they have not already paid in by the s

I can understand both sides of the debate here, people are gonna loose everything they've worked hard for because of the lock down and without the lock down people are gonna loose their lives, my own

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

And you'll get the military soon enough mate when you sit on your arse at home showing yourself to be a good little commrade. 

What do you think, is alcoholism, domesticated abuse, child abuse and rape on the increase or decrease because of the lockdown? It's on the increase of course.

But that's a sacrifice worth making eh!

You’re a f***ing idiot.

• Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I have a friend that is a doctor on the frontline in Bristol’s main hospital, she was brought back from abroad to fight the virus and tells me regularly that the hospital is empty she is having more days off than ever and getting sent home most nights, there is a testing station for key workers at the end of my road been open for 3 weeks and I’ve yet to see a car go in, all I’m seeing is small businesses being wiped out and the country turning into a police state, while 100s of people dying of heart attacks and cancers being put down as c19 victims, so no I’m sorry I think it’s a load of shite, ✌️

my niece is a doctor in a bristol hospital she say keep indoors and stay safe she says it is as bad as its made out, now she is no dreamer just a well grounded woman.the reason its not worse is because most people are doing their best to stick by the rules and help protect others not like the few pricks that always know better than the   experts.

Edited by big sid

I can understand both sides of the debate here, people are gonna loose everything they've worked hard for because of the lock down and without the lock down people are gonna loose their lives, my own job is at risk at the minute along with a few long term future plans for me and my family but I'm not alone in that, the best we can do is follow the guidelines as best we can and hope the people making the decisions are making the right ones. 

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

So you'd play tonsil tennis with a covid 19 patient..??

I wouldn’t play it with anyone but I won’t live in fear over something I’m told about but can’t see, if I get it and die my bad, something will get me one day but I’m not going to sit indoors hiding from it, respect to you and the decisions you make but that’s mine and I’m quite happy with it ?

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

It's obviously not as bad as the Spanish flu is it mate. Or are my numbers all wrong?

So you haven't read the facts about Spanish Flue and how it came back in the Autumn?

Of course there are not so many deaths YET because on communication and treatments is better ie ventilators etc. Study the second wave.

Watched a four year old boy on the box today gasping for air on oxygen. You want to risk your kids then?

I lost a lad not to Covid but a RTA I don't wish that on anybody mate so be careful very careful you and your kids are not immune. Better to come out broke and rebuild your life after that to be gone and your family struggle after, or to lose one of your love ones.

Cheers Arry

• Like 5

Just leant the lady across the road from me has got it, the wife text her to say she had a flat tyre on her car. She's been real bad but on the mend after three weeks. Bit of an eye opener even for me.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
5 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

What if you get it tho mate and have no symptoms. Then spread it to several folk who die ? That's the main problem I think spreading it to those at risk.

I’m quite an insular person in normal life,I work alone I walk the dogs alone the only thing I do socially is fishing, if this virus is as infectious as we are being led to believe you are putting yourself at risk every time you go to the shops open your mail or receive a parcel so no one is safe even in lock down, I can see there is something out there but I can also see the main stream media and others spreading mass fear and hysteria, so I will just plod on and respect anyone that does not want to come near me but I won’t sit in fear, death and tax are the only two guarantees in life and we can’t hide from either ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Doesnt sound like you can be convinced otherwise mate.  For us I'm only goin to shops for food. Then walking woods and field round about me. Bit when I come back from shops I'm wiping everything down. House getting bleached and disinfected more than usua everybody washing hands like fuckl.  Can understand what your saying mate aboit still having to get on with things but be best taking every precaution you can in my mind

I got a 70% alcohol gel in my pocket and an ocd misses that bleach’s the house till me eyes bleed under normal circumstances, my kids are all isolated in there own gaffs, I just have a few things I have to do that involves me having to travel and meet a few people ?stay safe and hopefully we,ll both pull through and have a beer on top of  scarfell in the summer ?

• Like 1