Breaking ranks

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not a clever bloke but from what I can see of it all the answers people “need” are right there..... There is no vaccine It is randomly absolutely lethal, nobody is in the safe category

That’s another thing lads, people need to stop thinking of a bit of help as a handout......it’s not a handout, it’s a hand back ! Nobody is getting anything they have not already paid in by the s

I can understand both sides of the debate here, people are gonna loose everything they've worked hard for because of the lock down and without the lock down people are gonna loose their lives, my own

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Seen that vid on YouTube before it gotten banned for YT community guidelines ffs. 

YT are a joke 

On another note, old trump was correct about the uv treatment, there's a company testing it right now

Weve just completed our UV-C Air sanitizer, will he under medical testing in America end of next week...Also NHS testing lined up, with 3 companies who supply the NHS ready to start taking them ..

There is no doubt UV-C kills viruses (including Covid) that is proven..we just have to prove we can clear the air in a room safely whilst people are present.... many UV systems work whilst no one is present due to harmful ozone which is produced....

We completely recognise that cleaning the air in any space is one part of the issue, cleanliness (hand and surface cleaning) is vital.as well....

Trump isn't being particularly smart in saying UV kills viruses, it's how you implement it and air/surfaces are the best areas presently..

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Oh I know only too well mate 8P

Anyway, I’m just off to the south coast for a little holiday.... :angel:

As long as you dont come past Dorset that's fine...?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

http://online.fliphtml5.com/wxlfa/brvq

For anyone interested, this is our medical system presentation.

I've been in the unit all week and it is now up and running, the system works well, just hoping the medical testing is a success now

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

No mate, just an enquirying mind that is interested in a little bit more clarification on why the world is in lockdown and the powers that be are willing to sacrifice most people's livelihoods including my own. 

Don't we quarantine the sick instead of the healthy? 

If some young people are dying and some are not, then why? Because the young people that are dying are not healthy or strong enough to fight the virus, they have compromised or weak immune systems.

Not all young people are healthy mate are they. 

Do you actually watch the professors on the news talking.

Professors are very intelligent people if you didn't all ready know.

So how much clarification do you need about the lockdown apart from 500 to 800 people in the UK dying each and every day.

Can you under Stand and clarify that 

500 to 800 individual people a day dead in the UK.

I hope I've helped you clarify why we are in lockdown down.

Feck the livelihood for a while mate

Just be thankfull that you are alive.

Because there are 26k familys in the UK 

Who are missing someone right this minute. 

• Like 5

Quote. ..

I have a friend that is a doctor on the frontline in Bristol’s main hospital, she was brought back from abroad to fight the virus and tells me regularly that the hospital is empty she is having more days off than ever and getting sent home most nights, there is a testing station for key workers at the end of my road been open for 3 weeks and I’ve yet to see a car go in, all I’m seeing is small businesses being wiped out and the country turning into a police state, while 100s of people dying of heart attacks and cancers being put down as c19 victims, so no I’m sorry I think it’s a load of shite, 

Response...

There are a lot of angles to all of this. Yes we are supposed to be in lockdown but what happened when they allowed the Cheltenham races and the Liverpool football match with a Spanish football club and how did Gupta Khan take half the underground traims off and then ram all the passengers in shoulder to shoulder.?  Ect,ect. Now I completely understand the need to distance to control the spread ect, ect but life is a balance of compromises.  One of my Daugnters is in a major hospital here in the south east and she says that it is dead.  There are so many staff that they are sending some home.  How many people are going to die and have their quality of life reduced or forshortend by the fear of covid and the lack of hospital operational service.?  I suppose that those at the end of the conveyor belt fear it the most.  On the infrequent visits to Tesco it's the old boys that are there in full wet weather gear,  Grinding googles, wellington boots, face masks,  surgical grooves, a bottle of bleach.  About the same as the biological scientists at the Salisbury nerve agent mission. There was one old boy wiping his trolley down with a wet wipe which won't do anything... after he had used it with all that gear on  Now personally I can't see how someone pigeon decoying or having a bbq  out on Brighton beach two hundred yards or morefrom the next people and yet you can walk along Brighton prom 2 mtrs from others. Because the economy and the country are in freefall meltdown we will soon open back up.  We may by that time have the herd immunity or the clever virus might mutate and then look up  it could be a lot more deadly.  Still we have always had plagues and wars to thin the population.  We know a lot, lot more than they did back in 1918 and the Spanish Flu. 

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

I was in Tesco this morning down the village, I had to go get my Imodium, there was this old lady in next street to me, practically mounted me

Why Is that then.?....  Did she.....  fear that the shit would splash up her new Nora Batty tights like in a cow parlour.... or is it a result of covid cabin fever.?...??????

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Weve just completed our UV-C Air sanitizer, will he under medical testing in America end of next week...Also NHS testing lined up, with 3 companies who supply the NHS ready to start taking them ..

There is no doubt UV-C kills viruses (including Covid) that is proven..we just have to prove we can clear the air in a room safely whilst people are present.... many UV systems work whilst no one is present due to harmful ozone which is produced....

We completely recognise that cleaning the air in any space is one part of the issue, cleanliness (hand and surface cleaning) is vital.as well....

Trump isn't being particularly smart in saying UV kills viruses, it's how you implement it and air/surfaces are the best areas presently..

Very interesting kev, tell us more. 

This company has developed a tube to go down into the osophegeus with leds an uv rays to seep into lungs etc

Get on an have a look kev there testing it now mate, might interest you. 

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

just been out front clappin, owd Gladys was there, I no [BANNED TEXT] shes after, but she could at least put her teeth in 

is that the ole gal in the shop who wanted to hump your leg??    Cabin Feaver BJ. Someone said that it was better without the teeth. ?

very easy to say stay at home if you can afford it.what did the gov do to stop this pandemic.feck all.did not stop all people comming back for infected countries in fact they actually flew them back in themselves.you get save the nhs adverts when the gov will not supply ppe.you have immigrants comming in by the boat load with no health checks not even temperature checks to see if they have it.this country is a island and we could have avoided this in a big way if the gov gave a feck about us.they have proved yet again they could not organise a piss up in a brewery.my company did not get the gov grant so i have been at work all the time as my mc weighs 12.5 tonnes and i can not tow it home to work.other countries did act quickly and are over this with far less deaths.showing it could have been done.you still do not see the cleaning of the streets and handing out of face masks as in other countries.there was a piece on the telly tonight about somewhere in the far east and how they dealt with this virus shocking to see how fecking useless are gov is in comparrison.

Edited by .357shooter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1