Breaking ranks

I understand what the general consensus is, that staying put reduces the risk that you may either catch it and have to get NHS treatment or you injure yourself and have to go to hospital.

The issue is that there is ABSOLUTELY NO CONSISTENCY.

So who's lockdown for then?

You can go to B&Q, Asda, Tescos, most businesses all up and down the country are operating as normal. Why if it's so deadly? It can't be if this is so.

If you take a moment to listen to the doctors in that video link you would get an eye-opener into the reality and after effects of such an approach as a lockdown. Just my humble opinion?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not a clever bloke but from what I can see of it all the answers people “need” are right there..... There is no vaccine It is randomly absolutely lethal, nobody is in the safe category

That’s another thing lads, people need to stop thinking of a bit of help as a handout......it’s not a handout, it’s a hand back ! Nobody is getting anything they have not already paid in by the s

I can understand both sides of the debate here, people are gonna loose everything they've worked hard for because of the lock down and without the lock down people are gonna loose their lives, my own

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Pirate 9000 said:

I would say if they let everyone out tomorrow alarg percentage of people whould have the common sense to stay in they haven't built all them nightingale hospitals for nothing, has already been proven it can kill you what ever age you are.

All that's keeping the vast majority of people in across all countries mate, is the likely hood of a fine, penalty or imprisonment from the Government.

They have to do this to keep you in. 

I want to get on with providing for my family. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

All that's keeping the vast majority of people in across all countries mate, is the likely hood of a fine, penalty or imprisonment from the Government.

Are you for real mate it can kill you can kill your wife your kids your parents. Of course the super markets are open they sell food and I take risk every time I go to get food. What a selfish attitude it is I'm alright I'm young I will more than lightly get over it, all the older generation can die and don't care give a f**k if I give it to then. I stay in and have not seen my grand child since just after Christmas. Why? because I'm 68 and my is 61 we could both die we caught it. Nothing at all to do with fines for christ sake. We have to defeat this now if it comes back in a mutated form it might wipe every body out. It's a bloody pandemic not a little snivel of a Cold. I suggest you look up what happened to people in the Spanish Flue Pandemic of 1918 on widkapedea and how the second wave killed so many . 

Cheers Arry

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, Arry said:

Are you for real mate it can kill you can kill your wife your kids your parents. Of course the super markets are open they sell food and I take risk every time I go to get food. What a selfish attitude it is I'm alright I'm young I will more than lightly get over it, all the older generation can die and don't care give a f**k if I give it to then. I stay in and have not seen my grand child since just after Christmas. Why? because I'm 68 and my is 61 we could both die we caught it. Nothing at all to do with fines for christ sake. We have to defeat this now if it comes back in a mutated form it might wipe every body out. It's a bloody pandemic not a little snivel of a Cold. I suggest you look up what happened to people in the Spanish Flue Pandemic of 1918 on widkapedea and how the second wave killed so many . 

Cheers Arry

I'm very much for real mate, there's alot more open that supermarkets. If you want to keep your business open, you can. 

If you work for a business that doesn't want to stay open, then as an employee you can't work.

So some employees can work and some cannot. 

Fear panic fear panic

I sympathize with those that have unfortunately come in contact with this virus and ofcourse for them this is serious. However the numbers are extremely low of those dying from it that is fact. If you're young and healthy then isolation is the last thing you should do.

If we all stayed in our homes with little or no contact with the outside world for a prolonged period of time, then yes you are absolutely right, there will be a second wave of people experiencing a severe drop in health because there immune systems are lower than normal.

Why? This is due to being isolated with no contact from all the normal day to day bacteria, bugs, germs etc etc that we need inorder for our bodies to build up anti bodies to such things as viruses. Think about it.

Why are we quarantining the healthy? The healthy carry on as normal with their day to day lives in such a pandemic and the sick are isolated.

Makes no sense.

10 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

The sence is. 

That young people are "dying" yes "dying"

And yet you state this....

If you're young and healthy then isolation is the last thing you should do....

I'm not being funny but are you smoking crack or something??

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I'm very much for real mate, there's alot more open that supermarkets. If you want to keep your business open, you can. 

If you work for a business that doesn't want to stay open, then as an employee you can't work.

Fear panic fear panic

I sympathize with those that have unfortunately come in contact with this virus and ofcourse for them this is serious. However the numbers are extremely low of those dying from it that is fact. If you're young and healthy then isolation is the last thing you should do.

If we all stayed in our homes with little or no contact with the outside world for a prolonged period of time, then yes you are absolutely right, there will be a second wave of people experiencing a severe drop in health because there immune systems are lower than normal.

Why? This is due to being isolated with no contact from all the normal day to day bacteria, bugs, germs etc etc that we need inorder for our bodies to build up anti bodies to such things as viruses. Think about it.

Why are we quarantining the healthy? The healthy carry on as normal with their day to day lives in such a pandemic and the sick are isolated.

Makes no sense.

What a load of crap that is.

If it get into the population big time the NHS will just get over whelmed and a large percentage of people over 60 will die because the NHS will not be able to treat the shear mass of people with not enough ventilators to go around.

So your in favour of sacrificing all the old people so you can go back to normal. Never mind if it come s back and wipe you out in second wave.

CheersArry

3 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

On another serious note though. Does anyone actually believe that this scenario is putting lives at risk? If so, how?

Screenshot_20200430-135447.png

2 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I understand what the general consensus is, that staying put reduces the risk that you may either catch it and have to get NHS treatment or you injure yourself and have to go to hospital.

The issue is that there is ABSOLUTELY NO CONSISTENCY.

So who's lockdown for then?

You can go to B&Q, Asda, Tescos, most businesses all up and down the country are operating as normal. Why if it's so deadly? It can't be if this is so.

If you take a moment to listen to the doctors in that video link you would get an eye-opener into the reality and after effects of such an approach as a lockdown. Just my humble opinion?

2 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

24 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Fear panic fear panic

Makes no sense.

Kin el fella, I think you need to change your username to neOBLIVIOUScaris!! Have been keeping up with all the news about coronavirus, and not just the bits you want to hear to suit yourself?! Ffs

• Like 1

I have a friend that is a doctor on the frontline in Bristol’s main hospital, she was brought back from abroad to fight the virus and tells me regularly that the hospital is empty she is having more days off than ever and getting sent home most nights, there is a testing station for key workers at the end of my road been open for 3 weeks and I’ve yet to see a car go in, all I’m seeing is small businesses being wiped out and the country turning into a police state, while 100s of people dying of heart attacks and cancers being put down as c19 victims, so no I’m sorry I think it’s a load of shite, ✌️

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

On another serious note though. Does anyone actually believe that this scenario is putting lives at risk? If so, how?

Screenshot_20200430-135447.png

Yes. The act of sitting on a rock alone in the middle of nowhere harms no-one, just as having a bbq on an empty beach, or sitting in an empty pub harms no-one. The problem is the selfish cnuts who think that it’s okay for them to do it.. because no-one else is. I mean this, I would welcome the army on the street right now battering the shite out of all the selfish b*****ds taking the piss.

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, king said:

The sence is. 

That young people are "dying" yes "dying"

And yet you state this....

If you're young and healthy then isolation is the last thing you should do....

I'm not being funny but are you smoking crack or something??

No mate, just an enquirying mind that is interested in a little bit more clarification on why the world is in lockdown and the powers that be are willing to sacrifice most people's livelihoods including my own. 

Don't we quarantine the sick instead of the healthy? 

If some young people are dying and some are not, then why? Because the young people that are dying are not healthy or strong enough to fight the virus, they have compromised or weak immune systems.

Not all young people are healthy mate are they. 

34 minutes ago, Arry said:

What a load of crap that is.

If it get into the population big time the NHS will just get over whelmed and a large percentage of people over 60 will die because the NHS will not be able to treat the shear mass of people with not enough ventilators to go around.

So your in favour of sacrificing all the old people so you can go back to normal. Never mind if it come s back and wipe you out in second wave.

CheersArry

I'm not saying sacrifice anyone. But you have just made a very good point, it's mostly older people with weaker immune systems that are at the greatest risk. So why isolate the those that are healthy.

24 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Kin el fella, I think you need to change your username to neOBLIVIOUScaris!! Have been keeping up with all the news about coronavirus, and not just the bits you want to hear to suit yourself?! Ffs

Keeping up with it, you can't avoid it. But I'd love to hear where you get your 'balanced diet' of news and information mate. But I understand that that the average TV licence payer in this country is a breed of his own and has an almost infantile dependency on the general news coverage of world affairs. 

18 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Yes. The act of sitting on a rock alone in the middle of nowhere harms no-one, just as having a bbq on an empty beach, or sitting in an empty pub harms no-one. The problem is the selfish cnuts who think that it’s okay for them to do it.. because no-one else is. I mean this, I would welcome the army on the street right now battering the shite out of all the selfish b*****ds taking the piss.

And you'll get the military soon enough mate when you sit on your arse at home showing yourself to be a good little commrade. 

What do you think, is alcoholism, domesticated abuse, child abuse and rape on the increase or decrease because of the lockdown? It's on the increase of course.

But that's a sacrifice worth making eh!