Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

Matt Hancock completely rubbishing the Great Barrington Declaration this week.

Certainly be interesting to look back in a couple of years to see if we should of widened the pool of science?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Matt Hancock completely rubbishing the Great Barrington Declaration this week.

Certainly be interesting to look back in a couple of years to see if we should of widened the pool of science?

While I like to think of myself as pretty libertarian and would broadly support the aims and ideals of the Koch foundation who funded that declaration, there’s always alarm bells when something with big business behind it is telling people to do something.

You can’t just roll back the state in one area, namely just to get consumers back on the street.......you have to roll it back all over the show.

My personal opinion is pretty simple, governments have robbed everyone blind for the last 25 years and certainly that greed for private citizens money has been on steroids since 2008 so now they will have to pay some back and look after people until this thing settles down.

These c**ts have been having a massive party with everyone else’s money for too long.

• Like 4
50 minutes ago, WILF said:

While I like to think of myself as pretty libertarian and would broadly support the aims and ideals of the Koch foundation who funded that declaration, there’s always alarm bells when something with big business behind it is telling people to do something.

You can’t just roll back the state in one area, namely just to get consumers back on the street.......you have to roll it back all over the show.

My personal opinion is pretty simple, governments have robbed everyone blind for the last 25 years and certainly that greed for private citizens money has been on steroids since 2008 so now they will have to pay some back and look after people until this thing settles down.

These c**ts have been having a massive party with everyone else’s money for too long.

Yeah I totally agree people are owed, but it won’t be that simple will it?

This declaration could well be flawed, like most, I honestly wouldn’t know. But it’s another perspective by people who seem no less qualified than the ‘science’ currently being followed. To completely it rubbish like they are quacks seems a bit rich coming from Hancock........who will of course himself never admit to any failings.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Accip74 said:

Yeah I totally agree people are owed, but it won’t be that simple will it?

This declaration could well be flawed, like most, I honestly wouldn’t know. But it’s another perspective by people who seem no less qualified than the ‘science’ currently being followed. To completely it rubbish like they are quacks seems a bit rich coming from Hancock........who will of course himself never admit to any failings.

I don’t trust any of them at all mate, I have said for years career politicians are not the “best in class” at Oxford or Cambridge or Harvard or Yale......they are like the 3rd best Or 2nd if we are lucky.

They are polytechnic grads and such like, maybe you get the odd barrister done good or property developer as president.

What they are not is the finest minds in the world and yet we have all looked to them for guidance, we have danced to their tune socially and economically.......

I don’t think things are that hard, just be sensible......wether anyone thinks this virus is real, fake, killing people, not killing people.

Stay in, go out, understand that some people are afraid and some ain’t, be kind, use the system as much as it has used you and just get to the other side......we don’t need politicians to tell us that, just deal with what’s in front of you.

Demand some of your money back in the process to help you if you need it......f**k em, they can afford it.

I don’t understand what we are all hankering after ?.....just put one foot in front of the other and the world will turn.

Just make sure you are around to see it ;) 

• Like 8

I’ve just listened to a very interesting perspective from Mike Yeadon, former scientific adviser for psizer. He’s questioning the ‘science’ being currently put forward by sage. It’s well worth 5 minutes of anyone’s time ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Balaur said:

In a brief summary what's their reason for faking a global pandemic?

I don't thi k he means it's fake Joe, i think he means there using this covid to see how we're going to react to there next stahmge, physiological warfare? 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Balaur said:

Even if it were all a fraud, the reasons for doing such are numerous. It's funny how easy it is to forget the initial inception of all of this and now look at the impact. The handling of it is where the real damage has been done. The Virus hasn't crippled any economy, hasn't lost jobs hasn't put countries, states, communities in lockdown.. Government has done this. Surely we can see where it's going and who benefits?? You don't have to summon the conspiracy theorists to drum up a reason, even your average idiot can see the pieces falling into place... in my humble opinion

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Balaur said:

I personally think and have said it before, the only thing I can see world leaders plotting together for and something I think we can now all see coming is a global crash of the monetary system, have no data or links to back it up but I have felt something looming along those lines for some time now ??

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

If you want a mind f**k, look at the UKs going up at 5 grand a second !.....then think about the fact that you are paying for it ! 

Mind boggling numbers mate.5g a second 24hrs a day constantly.crazy..

• Like 1