Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Really it’s a minor disputes over point something of under 45 s no need to resort to this shit again just talk through it your both almost saying the same thing ✌️

Same old max when he's caught out resorts to insults but you have yet to answer my question max were is  your verified  evidence to back up your claims .or what is your medical or science qualification to make the assumptions you do 

4 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

And the sad thing is we rolling over and letting it happen and folk are up in arms about immigrants .

In the grand scheme of things it should be the least of folks worries.

They can't see the woods for the trees .

You really are a weapon 

6 hours ago, Francie said:

So are you saying people that get vaccinated can't spread the disease? 

Look at the flu vaccine, 65000 a year still die in the UK even tho there is a vaccine? 

I wouldn't say it was a poor decision, people would rather count on our immune system to keep us healthy, instead of him getting injected with a host of toxic chemicals. 

How many of those 65000 died of flu after receiving a vaccine? :hmm:

I wasn't aware that any vaccine was compulsory, and I'd like to know how many people opted for the vaccine in the year your figure came from and what the likely death toll was if there was no vaccine available. Lets have some statistics!! :thumbs:

Here,s a question for the more knowledgable, we are all told that as we go into winter the figures will rise and we should expect a second wave, well I’m sure as I can be that the world is round and as half enjoys summer the other half have winter, so how are country,s coming into spring as we go into autumn fairing in the over all scheme has there been more infection rates or higher death tolls ???

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Of course there is ' another strain of Influenza that sometimes like influenza can flood the lungs and  kill you ?

Usually like seasonal Influenza when your immune system is already compromised thru illness 

drugs ' smoking ' drinking ' bad diet ect ect 

Flu doesn't flood the lungs ??

15 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Here,s a question for the more knowledgable, we are all told that as we go into winter the figures will rise and we should expect a second wave, well I’m sure as I can be that the world is round and as half enjoys summer the other half have winter, so how are country,s coming into spring as we go into autumn fairing in the over all scheme has there been more infection rates or higher death tolls ???

Without any stats or real knowledge, my on opinion is this virus is still very new, so over the course of 12 months a more thorough study will be put together..come next March we should have 12 months of figures from infection through to death rates, which as you rightly said in another post will give a clear comparison from the previous 12 months. 

The infection rate was high in this country through the early part of summer, and it is thought the lock down prevented spread (that is obviously up for debate, but it makes sense to me). Also countries like Mexico and Brazil were badly hit, I was dealing with a chap in Mexico, this all came to a grinding halt as he said it was terrible over there. So the sun/increased light alone hasn't helped completely... the next wave will more than likely be because we are all inside more, look at how it is going through student halls etc...

I dont know how people can draw full conclusions either way when this whole thing has been in existence less than a year.

• Like 2