what was the last film you watched

5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

many years ago when I was a little un  ..... this would have been the late 80s

I read that and thought, 'Dear god! How young is this guy?!' (I'm no good at counting so still have no idea. But, anyway, it just reminded me of This!

Fukking scary! :icon_eek:

Time.jpg.db42a6c3f3914e6f0aaf12b4a316aa0b.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Excellent movie, based on the Johnsons, fassbender had a gypsy curse placed on him because of the film, very underrated actor ??

Edited by mackem
  • Like 2

Watched the 1st three episodes of Pam and Tommy last night , i found it a lot like “I , Tonya “ ( another excellent film ) , it’s annoying a bit at first as you will all know people didn’t talk like that  in the 90s , there’s a bit where they meet in a club that you will know what I mean , but it’s really funny , scuzzy , and isn’t really about them all the time .

soundtrack is excellent as well 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Loved it, I lived in a caravan for around a year and a half, funny old life back then ?

I lived in caravans when I was little, we still had our house in London but we had 5 acres with an orchard in Kent where we had our caravans, that was the most magical time of my life down there.

Free as a bird, school was something you just did now and again and you spent your days out with the old man.

Theres all sorts of laws and hassle now that would stop a man living that way and I feel very lucky to have had it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Theres all sorts of laws and hassle now that would stop a man living that way and I feel very lucky to have had it.

We borrowed a caravan (I was diagnosed as having sociopathic tendencies ?) from a caravan park, parked it up on a street in Tower hamlets, and refused to move, we didn't really conform as such ?

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

We borrowed a caravan (I was diagnosed as having sociopathic tendencies ?) from a caravan park, parked it up on a street in Tower hamlets, and refused to move, we didn't really conform as such ?

Yeah, I been caravan shopping as a kid, the old man just picked one he liked at the showroom and then you called back later, hitched it up and off you went……it was like late shopping except with no shop assistants and the store wasn’t open ! Lol ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3