what was the last film you watched

7 hours ago, dytkos said:

I'm on season 4 Episode 4 next. Replied to Walt jnr a few days back that I was trying to get the Mrs on it. Finally did, she's on the end of the first series in 2 days lol. I've skim watched bits of it with her.

Thanks Kev, it was you who recommended it to me back along. 

Cheers, D.

Ps Be there in less than 3 weeks ???

I just watched last episode season 3 ,for a catch up ,before starting on season four ,definitely helped jog the memory ! 

• Like 1

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

American Gangster. Netflix, 2 hours 30 mins. Can't believe I've never seen it before! Based on a true story of how a black dude (Denzil Washington) imports drugs from Asia during the Vietnam

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" The Woman In The House Across The Street From The Girl In The Window "

Flix. Five minutes. This shit could probably make ye wife spew.

It was a film on Flix only 6 month ago, a shite one at that so why they’ve now made a series is a mystery…

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" The Woman In The House Across The Street From The Girl In The Window "

Flix. Five minutes. This shit could probably make ye wife spew.

It was hilarious, absolute dead pan stupidity… once I realised it was a piss take, pretty much a spoof of these thriller type things… f***ing bonkers… 

wouldn’t recommend it as it’s absolute marmite… but I laughed at it a far bit…

20 minutes ago, micky said:

The  TINDER SWINDLER  a very good watch ! unbelievable but true. You think that they ought too know better but he slowly reels  them in .

Gold diggers meet the ultimate Con-man, the guy should have been a psychologist, he knew every button to press in ladies of a type ?

Edited by mackem
  • Like 2

The Sopranos season 6

The Sopranos being 1 of the best TV series ever. I fell in love with it 1st series (season) and managed to watch most of it when broadcast on Channel 4. Subsequent series caught the odd episode then bought them on VHS. Series 6 I made the decision to not even try and catch it on TV and just enjoy it all when it became available on VHS or by that time DVD. But never did.

Bought season 6 last weekend on Amazon, watched episodes 1 & 2 and loved it. Now the weekend is here I'm planning to carry on. Then something dawned on me.

I have many unseen episodes, to me, of the Sopranos. Once I watch them then that's it. No more. Even if they make anymore James Gandolfini is no longer with us and so would not be the same. If they ever do make more then Meadow should be the 1 who becomes head of the "family", it's happened in real life apparently. A sweet pretty girl but has shown subtle signs of sociopathic mafia like tendencies. 

But a bit reluctant to watch it all as once I have then there is no more. I think the term these days is "1st world problems".

• Thanks 1