what was the last film you watched

1 hour ago, eastcoast said:

The Sopranos season 6

The Sopranos being 1 of the best TV series ever. I fell in love with it 1st series (season) and managed to watch most of it when broadcast on Channel 4. Subsequent series caught the odd episode then bought them on VHS. Series 6 I made the decision to not even try and catch it on TV and just enjoy it all when it became available on VHS or by that time DVD. But never did.

Bought season 6 last weekend on Amazon, watched episodes 1 & 2 and loved it. Now the weekend is here I'm planning to carry on. Then something dawned on me.

I have many unseen episodes, to me, of the Sopranos. Once I watch them then that's it. No more. Even if they make anymore James Gandolfini is no longer with us and so would not be the same. If they ever do make more then Meadow should be the 1 who becomes head of the "family", it's happened in real life apparently. A sweet pretty girl but has shown subtle signs of sociopathic mafia like tendencies. 

But a bit reluctant to watch it all as once I have then there is no more. I think the term these days is "1st world problems".

“It would be an honour to have the skippers portrait up in my house “ 

WWW.REDBUBBLE.COM

Like a general. Not a real one though. Featuring Pie-O-My. • Millions of unique designs by...

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m gonna have a bash at primes ‘Reacher’ I loved the books when I was a reader an hated the first film cos Tom cruise is  a poisonous little walloper, so hoping this more like books 

Read every one of the JR books,Lee Child is a gifted and prolific wordsmith, whoever thought it a good idea to cast TC as JR failed abysmally ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, mackem said:

Read every one of the JR books,Lee Child is a gifted and prolific wordsmith, whoever thought it a good idea to cast TC as JR failed abysmally ?

Tom cruise bought the rights I believe hopefully new series is decent but lead seems a bit young to me see what it's like first....

at least a more realistic size to deal with heavies..

On 03/02/2022 at 00:30, Bosun11 said:

Film - The Railway Man....

Was on BBC1 tonight.

There are no words, please watch it... ?

I don’t know about you but many years ago when I was a little un , I can remember old fellas , who would have fought in the war vehemently refusing to buy any Japanese or German motors, this would have been the late 80s , memories still ran deep about that theatre of conflict. Probably not so much now 

funny that ain’t it 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I don’t know about you but many years ago when I was a little un , I can remember old fellas , who would have fought in the war vehemently refusing to buy any Japanese or German motors, this would have been the late 80s , memories still ran deep about that theatre of conflict. Probably not so much now 

funny that ain’t it 

I remember those days and men the very same...

If you look at the years between the late 80's and now, and then the horrors of WW2 and the late 80's, you can really understand those feelings ?