what was the last film you watched

Downloaded from the net,not out yet ..,NOBODY.....same creator as John WICK......good action movie,

And a very good documentary if any of you can get RTE 1 PLAYER ...THE BURREN....all about the wildlife in the area,it's fantastic,the wild goats,martens,foxes etc...very well done

• Like 2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

Greatest ending to any film, I won’t spoil it for you by posting the link . The score is also iconic    my great great grandad was a Native American who returned on a trade vessel to Ireland an

For anyone that hasn’t seen it definitely give it a go 😂😂😂. I thought it was fcuking brilliant. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mushroom said:

Watched Nobody last night. Had me in fuucking stitches 😂

really??lol...i thought it was a very entertaining watch ..then im not known for my sense of humour either lol

1 minute ago, jigsaw said:

really??lol...i thought it was a very entertaining watch ..then im not known for my sense of humour either lol

Aye, the fight scenes were that bloody brutal, I had to laugh. Even the Mrs was in tears 😂

I enjoyed it tbh. Chris Lloyd really hasn't lost his comedy timing or that glint in his eye.

• Like 1

Me and the boy watched Ted 2 the other night.......for about the umpteenth time !

Humour like that is right up our street:

”Hi, I’m Dr. Danzer”

”Oh cool, hold me close Dr. Danzer”

I live for stupid stuff like that 

• Like 1

" The Mule ".

Prime. 2 hours.

I said; After Gran Torino Clint should have stopped. Because he'd never surpass that.

This was okay. Fine film, don't get me wrong. But, it's really just Clint's hobby now. Something to amuse himself. It shows.

• Like 1

Last night I watched a cracking documentary called “I am Burt Reynolds” which, strangely enough, was the complete story of Burt Reynolds.......absolutely brilliant !!

That bloke was too cool for school.

On 09/03/2021 at 19:29, Ken's Deputy said:

Breaking Bad is required viewing! :icon_eek: (Better Call Saul is fukking great too!)

I'm 2 seasons in to breaking bad now. Not bad 👍

• Like 1

" The Game ".

Flix. Two hours.

I've watched this a few times now. By This time I just sat back and enjoyed it. Knowing.

Two fukking hours in Gales of laughter! By the final, roof scene, I was crying quite uncontrollably with laughter! 🤣

Anyone left on the planet who hasn't seen this one yet? What a fukking treat you're in for! Thank me later.

Just don't expect a laugh 😎

I watched Anti Life on Netflix last night - it's about a spaceship leaving a dying Earth and taking people to a new planet to start over.

It could have been a really good film but, unfortunately it was shite - 3/10.

51SUk4nfcXL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

• Like 1
On 22/04/2021 at 23:35, Ken's Deputy said:

" The Fishermans Diary "

Flix. Two hours.

I lasted half an hour. It was fukking Dire! Native Africans, in Africa. Show casing how fukking retarded they actually are.

R

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I saw that years ago ~ thought it was absolutely fukking hilarious!

Really hots up after 30 mins,real twist in the ending ! 🤣

• Haha 1