what was the last film you watched

12 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

? Mm. Okay. Not a bad film. Not the most fast moving story though either.

Sorry ..... Pretty fukking mediocre :(

Sorry it wasn't for you mate. I didn't like it the first time round but really enjoyed it second.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

" 1917 ".

Prime, Couple of hours.

WW1 story. Sort of 'Private Ryan' in a microcosm. Not bad, actually, looking back.

Read a book about WW1, once. Blokes experiences. Remind me to yell you about " The Torso ", some time. I'm mentally scarred by it. Why shouldn't you fukking be?

hobbs and the other bloke in that shite action film.so the music was f***ing awfull and acting was as bad as possible with way to much f***ing noise with all the explosions every 5 seconds.just started reloading my .357 rounds about 15 minutes in and i think i had made 150 complete rounds and the fecking crap was still on.would not give it 1 out of ten.

5 hours ago, .357shooter said:

hobbs and the other bloke in that shite action film.so the music was f***ing awfull and acting was as bad as possible with way to much f***ing noise with all the explosions every 5 seconds.just started reloading my .357 rounds about 15 minutes in and i think i had made 150 complete rounds and the fecking crap was still on.would not give it 1 out of ten.

Fast and Furious? ???

Cheers, D.

" Operation Chromite ".

Prime. Couple of hours?

Liam Neeson, paying his utilities with a very supporting, 'Starring' role as Gen. MacArthur. Pretty much single handedly orchestrating the sorting out of the Korean War.  Gung Ho as all fukk.

If you can look past that though ~ as Liam clearly did (£££ :whistling:) ~ The reward is the occasional cute little Korean chick.

Knock yeself out. Just don't say I recommended it.

" The Tomorrow War ".

Prime. Two hours.

Resident Evil / Terminator / Alien level sort of 'sci fi' stuff ~ I abhor sci fi beyond that level.

Actually not a bad film! Okay, totally septic. It did get a little bit 'apple pie' in some moments. Can't, hand on heart. say I didn't find it watchable though.

Think I need something more cerebral next though. Flush the old mind out.

27 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

Give Tinker tailor ,soldier  spy a run out ,the remake with Gary Oldman.

Thanks :)  Never actually saw the original, so it'll be new to me.

Found it on Prime, by the way. Flix doesn't have it. This is why I always state Where I watch shit ;)

• Like 1

" Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy ".

Prime. Hours and hours.

I've never been drawn to Le Carre. Gave this a try, to see what I'd been missing.

Kept waking up and having to rewind.

In retrospect? I might have found this review, on google and saved my time:

" Is Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy boring?

' Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy is not the worst movie ever made. But it is a contender for the most boring. ... There is neither showing nor telling in Tinker, Tailor. There is just a lot of slow, agonizing slow movement, no linear structure, and no perceptible plot. '  8 Jan 2012 "

Yep.