panic buying .!!

went to our local Co-op store , and near enough  empty, had to go to another shop to get weekend stuff, people are buying loads of stuff, and most wont get used be out of date , and put in the bin. fook knows what we do if ever there was 3rd WW , alot people of this generation  . are selfish  fookers thinking  of just there selves, i feel sorry for frail old people who carnt buy alot , or struggle to get out much . i not young me self lol , but i am quite a strong/fit bloke for my 67 years, i hate to think what my son, and his wife and there 2 babies ,  the world they going  grow old into .? glad i wont have that to worry about .!!

• Like 9

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Panic buying 2 for 1 on fecking chocolate bars and shit in Morrisons garage by me?getting beyond a joke.... I hope next time the governments of the world want a purge... They design it to take out, al

went to our local Co-op store , and near enough  empty, had to go to another shop to get weekend stuff, people are buying loads of stuff, and most wont get used be out of date , and put in the bin. fo

Posted Images

I know what you mean bud just been to our 2 local co op shops neither got anything on shelves wanted to get some bits & pieces for my parents as dad 95 & mum 93. No potatoes No eggs No bread etc etc Wtf are people thinking. Our nearest Tesco closed in week ( normally open 24 hrs)because staff were being abused by customers & they reopened nxt day at 7am People were queuing since 5am!! The county’s gone mad. Atb

• Like 3

I’m not a panic buyer but If I see toilet rolls for sale  I’m buying the fecking lot .Dont care if it’s a pallet full I’m having it .

Been around 4 major stores on way home from work and can’t find a fecking roll anywhere .We are down to 3 so the weekend will see us using twenty pound notes to wipe our arse .

4C9DDEF4-9B79-4464-B78B-DC05DD7482DA.jpeg

DF4E200F-9C1B-47A0-B649-D338F93DB852.jpeg

Aldi’s completely stripped out by me Tesco,Morrison’s, Sainsbury’s pretty much the same a mate was telling me most of the stores lock up early to restock the shelves but are opening 6.30am for oaps but twats have been getting there early morning to buy up as much as they can in a panic. I’ve not panic bought as we normally keep a healthy larder an every week we just get a few bits we need to keep it flowing this week we couldn’t get feck all we need lucky for us our sister in law gets her weekly shop delivered an can add to her weekly order she’s clever her delivery slot is a pre booked slot that she pre books in advance. Gone crazy out there!!! 

D1A4B4A0-ED2E-4C80-A4B0-51BEF9B841CE.jpeg

BF87F104-DF1B-478C-B70D-D10B19329224.jpeg

• Sad 1

just been the shop for milk and tonic water (nearly gin oclock)

only 70 people allowed in the store

one comes out one goes in

limit of 2 items store wide

took me 40mins to pay for my 2 items,lines on the floor to keep your distance from the next person

and they are getting perspex screens around the cashiers next week

.shelves are pretty well stocked now that there is a limit

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

I think they're doing it in their own time between clients mate, well the 1s around here are

Not the ones I know mate

hope I've not offered anyone they do a great job but that's it their job!!

1 hour ago, trigger2 said:

I bet there’s a few allready in debt just over panic buying.

100% some will be hammering  the plastic to death the last thing you want to be doing with uncertain times ahead. 

• Like 1