Can they??

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TonyOrmy said:

Worst thing you done was sign  you're name I reckon they called you're bluff and you took the bait that's all they need is a signature  and the poor dog I am afraid  if it was mine they would have to do more  than lock me up 

100% 

I see  young lad out and about by me, had a cracking little terrier dog, I asked if it was for sale.....Only because I Noticed he was chopping and changing dogs everytime I bumped into him.... Seen him Tuesday, asked about the dog..... Told me he lost it, day before in a place that I had warned him about?no collar on it.... f****d off home to grab shovel and another dog.Time he Came back, no dog.... Said he then Heard a whack, and car stop...... He then sat and watched the person pick up the dog and drive off..... I presume too get it to a vet??? ..... I asked him, you get the reg etc? Get it on Facebook, find it...... His answer /attitude properly boiled my piss..... Naw I get another one ?waste of a dog imo, could of been a little topper with someone else, with a drop of something decent about em?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Like eerything else in this day and age D.C, easy to get and easily disposed of

Real easy to get mate ain’t they ??getting dogs sent over from all over the show paying for  the dog the courier passports jabs getting up early to go get the fuckers easy come easy go ayy mate, some of ye make me laugh ? 

3 hours ago, Busher100 said:

Big man please humble yourself you’ve a fat staff as your profile pic sort it 

Listen a man that carry's a knife in his pocket or bag an gets a train and comes up with some garbage like am off to go see my grandma lol ffs am in stitches here. And you could only dream to own a dog like this one boy yes boy. No fat on this dog ( boy )

20200323_134722-1.jpg

20191020_114226-1.jpg

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Listen a man that carry's a knife in his pocket or bag an gets a train and comes up with some garbage like am off to go see my grandma lol ffs am in stitches here. And you could only dream to own a dog like this one boy yes boy. No fat on this dog ( boy )

20200323_134722-1.jpg

20191020_114226-1.jpg

Nice staff that this bud looks happy 

• Like 1