Can they??

10 minutes ago, morton said:

I underestimate all staffys and have never been let down as yet."She would take on any dog in a gundog scurry{BASC}and beat the majority.Bollocks.

People on here have seen it with their own eyes. She entered the BASC scurries countless times and never placed below third ? A lot of pissed off Spaniel/lab/retriever breed owners ? I was asked once to move her to the non gundog breed category because people couldn't hack their well bred dogs being shown up by a staffy, the judge convinced me not to ?

@W. Katchum do you still have the scurry photos from Harewood?

Edited by mushroom

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

People on here have seen it with their own eyes. She entered the BASC scurries countless times and never placed below third ? A lot of pissed off Spaniel/lab/retriever breed owners ? I was asked once to move her to the non gundog breed category because people couldn't hack their well bred dogs being shown up by a staffy, the judge convinced me not to ?

@W. Katchum do you still have the scurry photos from Harewood?

Did it ever win?,im just saying anybody can polish the odd un to earn a ribbon,the mutts that are bred to the challenge will always fare better without as much endeavour.I could train a Russel,Border or Collie,a decent Collie would possibly feck all statistics up,anything will prove semi effective if given the chance,the purpose bred uns have the advantage of being better equipped for the challenge and a fat,barrel chested,short legged,slavver gummed staff would not be high on my canine einstein charts.Harewood learnt me a very expensive lesson,don,t take on the toffs and expect to win.

18 minutes ago, coneycatcher2k16 said:

rspca want the phone for evidence of illigal hunting like chat and videos ect

your first post on here is that you busher ?The rspca can't seize the phone they have no legal power to do so or look at it it's data protection only the police can he was charged with a knife offence is he  being investigated for illegal hunting if so wouldn't they have kept all his stuff lamp ect  and a warrant issued and his house done dogs checked freezers emptied then computers seized all whilst looking for evidence  yet they haven't the rspca can only bring a civil prosecution against him 

Edited by Blackmag
2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

The rspca can't seize the phone they have no legal power to do so or look at it it's data protection only the police can he was charged with a knife offence is he  being investigated for illegal hunting if so wouldn't they have kept all his stuff lamp ect  and a warrant issued and his house done dogs checked freezers emptied then computers seized all whilst looking for evidence  yet they haven't the rspca can only bring a civil prosecution against him 

Don,t be so fecking naive,the RSPCA have no powers in law yet always have the law at their assistance.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, morton said:

Did it ever win?,im just saying anybody can polish the odd un to earn a ribbon,the mutts that are bred to the challenge will always fare better without as much endeavour.I could train a Russel,Border or Collie,a decent Collie would possibly feck all statistics up,anything will prove semi effective if given the chance,the purpose bred uns have the advantage of being better equipped for the challenge and a fat,barrel chested,short legged,slavver gummed staff would not be high on my canine einstein charts.Harewood learnt me a very expensive lesson,don,t take on the toffs and expect to win.

Win she did, a couple of times and convincingly. That dog was 100% a worker, knew her job and everytime whether in the field or a scurry, never failed to impress.

I could go on but instead I'll make this statement.. if I hadn't of moved here, I believe I could've got her to FT standard.

Blind retrieve.

https://youtu.be/qKi5XHvWq2o

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Win she did, a couple of times and convincingly. That dog was 100% a worker, knew her job and everytime whether in the field or a scurry, never failed to impress.

I could go on but instead I'll make this statement.. if I hadn't of moved here, I believe I could've got her to FT standard.

You missed the A between F and T.

9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Read what I said they have no powers it's the police that do 

Read what i said,they never turn up without plod,the educate plod,they sponsor plod,do i need to go on?.

2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

They sponsor the police since when 

Since they set up workshops educating plod in animal welfare and since they carried the costs of court cases that the police cannot afford.

6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Its impossible to educate a turd like me mucker,ive nothing but admiration for anybody that can get something out of a mutt that should not really be readily acceptable.One owner with the merit and aptitude to take their staffy to a level the turds on here cannot grasp is not a level that the vast,vast majority of staffs are ever capable of attaining,or their owners.The facts are they are a fat turgid breed that a minority of owners gain comfort from,the rest are what they are bred to be,sofa ornaments and dole mongers dog of choice.

7 minutes ago, morton said:

Since they set up workshops educating plod in animal welfare and since they carried the costs of court cases that the police cannot afford.

fair point So a private prosecution  they still don't have the power to have or look at his phone or seize his dog which he would of been told was being seized pending further investigations by the police and the fact he even said he wasn't paying kennel fees  says it all 

Just now, Blackmag said:

fair point So a private prosecution  they still don't have the power to have or look at his phone or seize his dog which he would of been told was being seized pending further investigations by the police and the fact he even said he wasn't paying kennel fees  says it all 

They have no fecking power,yet they are backed to the hilt by the plod,anything the plod enforces in regards to animal welfare is influenced by the RSPCA and its education of the Police in this country.The RSPCA not only set up education workshops amongst police forces all over the British Isles they also actively encourage the pursuit of certain trials and lend their expert witnesses to any prosecution.

• Like 1