Can they??

8 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Nice staff that this bud looks happy 

Cheers pal his mother's a champion bitch an his father too. Was a two year waiting list for the litter. Mother had many cc's in the showing world his. And  the owner of the bitch is nothingham an derby County judge. This chap who's post this is from listing to his comments he's run him self up with the law pal. Enough said. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Cheers pal his mother's a champion bitch an his father too. Was a two year waiting list for the litter. Mother had many cc's in the showing world his. And  the owner of the bitch is nothingham an derby County judge. This chap who's post this is from listing to his comments he's run him self up with the law pal. Enough said. 

Two year waiting list! Ffs buying a dog of another pedlar ? only joking smart that 

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Two year waiting list! Ffs buying a dog of another pedlar ? only joking smart that 

Mother to him was 6 years when she had the litter. Some lads in the hunting game can't wait 6 months of having a dog to put it in pup ? running in summer an they think they've got a power house pics up every other day land dry as a woman's c_ _t going through the change lol. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Listen a man that carry's a knife in his pocket or bag an gets a train and comes up with some garbage like am off to go see my grandma lol ffs am in stitches here. And you could only dream to own a dog like this one boy yes boy. No fat on this dog ( boy )

20200323_134722-1.jpg

20191020_114226-1.jpg

So you’ve a show bred staff that has definitely never seen any work you couldn’t pay me to own it if I owned it be in the shit heap ya plonker ?happy hunting ? 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Busher100 said:

So you’ve a show bred staff that has definitely never seen any work you couldn’t pay me to own it if I owned it be in the shit heap ya plonker ?happy hunting ? 

Who said owt about him not having owt I don't think I said that. And I'm not stupidly dum enough to put owt on this forum ya clown. Give your head a shake pal. This forum hasn't changed in past 18 years of me being away still idiots that take trains with there bull xs to see there granny's pmsl. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I see  young lad out and about by me, had a cracking little terrier dog, I asked if it was for sale.....Only because I Noticed he was chopping and changing dogs everytime I bumped into him.... Seen him Tuesday, asked about the dog..... Told me he lost it, day before in a place that I had warned him about?no collar on it.... f****d off home to grab shovel and another dog.Time he Came back, no dog.... Said he then Heard a whack, and car stop...... He then sat and watched the person pick up the dog and drive off..... I presume too get it to a vet??? ..... I asked him, you get the reg etc? Get it on Facebook, find it...... His answer /attitude properly boiled my piss..... Naw I get another one ?waste of a dog imo, could of been a little topper with someone else, with a drop of something decent about em?

You on about this chap who's post this is pal ? 

Another dog here that's not a hunting dog? just a sit at home dog only have to look at him here head down no interest in his surroundings no prey drive in him ?. Lol just on a morning walk now nice social walk. Al go see my grandma al catch train down to see her maybe Al try a pair of camo bottoms in local army store first. Get mi sen a pen knife too yeah why not fk it . Ffs you've made my weekend you boy. 

20200323_134944.jpg

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Who said owt about him not having owt I don't think I said that. And I'm not stupidly dum enough to put owt on this forum ya clown. Give your head a shake pal. This forum hasn't changed in past 18 years of me being away still idiots that take trains with there bull xs to see there granny's pmsl. 

What idiot Goes on about there show bred pet staff on a hunting forum leave it out pet boy ?

• Like 1