Coronavirus

15 minutes ago, WILF said:

Can I have your Jeremy Corbyn signed poster ? ?

Thats a bit close to the bone mate. I am forever ripping the piss out of my Mrs for having a Corbyn T shirt featuring a photo of our great leader. Geriatric groupie is what I call her. Lol

• Haha 2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

I actually want a good pandemic as I’ve said before so bring it, but on a more immediate note is anyone else’s work being affected by it yet,? I’m involved in importing and reworking parts for JLR , C and I’m down to about 2 weeks of stock left, don’t know when or were my next containers are arriving and am struggling to get any information as no one is there to answer the phone, ✌️

• Like 1
Just now, Born Hunter said:

I enjoyed that youtube doc you posted Greyman. The development of 3rd Gen vaccines is really interesting. It's  out of my intellectual comfort zone but got a vague understanding from it.

It’s just easier to listen to someone with facts as the rumour mill goes out of control in circumstances like this, they do a new vid every day plus there are loads more covering most other illnesses and viruses ??

Personal I think the cats out of the bag and theres no putting it back. They were slow in Italy and people have gone all over Europe and the rest of the World can't see them stopping it now.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Greyman said:

I actually want a good pandemic as I’ve said before so bring it, but on a more immediate note is anyone else’s work being affected by it yet,? I’m involved in importing and reworking parts for JLR , C and I’m down to about 2 weeks of stock left, don’t know when or were my next containers are arriving and am struggling to get any information as no one is there to answer the phone, ✌️

Yes massively.. 

500 PCBs stuck in China and cant get new tools made for new products....its f****d up the start of this year, been told they are back next week.so 21 days and we might see something.

• Like 1
Just now, NEWKID said:

Yes massively.. 

500 PCBs stuck in China and cant get new tools made for new products....its f****d up the start of this year, been told they are back next week.so 21 days and we might see something.

Plus the big boys (,apple, Samsung etc) are buying up all the electrical components on the water so certain parts are either unavailable or 3 times more expensive than a month ago... 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I enjoyed that youtube doc you posted Greyman. The development of 3rd Gen vaccines is really interesting. It's  out of my intellectual comfort zone but got a vague understanding from it.

What the f**k is an “intellectual comfort zone” ya f***ing homo......just say “I know f**k all about it” so that us ordinary chaps know what you are talking about.......lol ? 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6