North v South

28 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

From Backward Southerners with a Inferiority complex who run into the North Sea to escape a shoeing most likely ☺️

Coming from a stone cold coward with a desperation to be " relevant " ?

Dosey Northerner head honcho !

• Like 2

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's wrong with liver. It's very good for you. Coated in flour black pepper and a salt, fryed in real butter, with home made brown bread,  The food for the gods Atb j 

I've spent half my life fishing in the lakes and it's stunning, someone mentioned life experiences and my best ones are there and on the beaches and in the sea in North Wales, travelled all over the w

I was working in a quarry on a dozer feeding a 1 mile long conveyor belt.through a big hopper. It was sandstone and gravel.The sandstone seem was about 2ft thick and I had to use the dozer ripper

Posted Images

Im going to end this right here as having an online confrontation with you is like having an online chat up with a bird who has already made it clear shes not going to f**k you !

She would need to have a remarkably interesting personality to hold my interest,and you are about as interesting as a wet carrot.....so go and flirt with someone else you little drip.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Envy a terrible sin ??

Envy..envy of what exactly max..

That's all you do is argue absolutely pointless shit.day in day out..

You must be giving your missus and kid an amazing holiday.

By spending all your time on here talking bollocks constantly..

Go and shake your head ffs..

Ps and be careful you don't have another massive melt down ??

Like last week..

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Hydro Electricity

The Safety Match

Hydrolic Cranes

The Light Switch

The Life Boat

Steam Engines

A few more things that came out of the North East ?

Be careful you don't use all your credit on Google search max 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Brilliant retort for a nine year old, do you never look back when your sober up and feel just a little embarrassed, because I’m cringing for you just reading it ? ???

It's the trouble he  could land himself in one day too with his comments on here greyman I think he may just push the wrong button one day 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Don't you cringe at some of your own posts ?

And others posts ?

There is enough nonsense posted on here by the usual suspects for you to cringe at ?

As a general rule of thumb I try to talk to people as I would if I were in the pub with them, it’s not hard, we all have little spats but get over it, you just seem to pour out bile and shite over everything and anything, its a bit of a new concept to me, you also try to make yourself out to be the victim in every case even though you are usually the instigator and when that fails bring out the old you insulted my wife and kid card , i,m suspecting you may be a little bit of a care in the community type so I’ll leave you to it, ?

• Like 3

Nobody has suggested the North wasn’t the industrial powerhouse of Britain, it’s a well known fact just like London has always been the financial and trade centre of Britain.......so what, the thread wasn’t about that.

• Like 2