North v South

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's wrong with liver. It's very good for you. Coated in flour black pepper and a salt, fryed in real butter, with home made brown bread,  The food for the gods Atb j 

I've spent half my life fishing in the lakes and it's stunning, someone mentioned life experiences and my best ones are there and on the beaches and in the sea in North Wales, travelled all over the w

I was working in a quarry on a dozer feeding a 1 mile long conveyor belt.through a big hopper. It was sandstone and gravel.The sandstone seem was about 2ft thick and I had to use the dozer ripper

Posted Images

11 hours ago, sid g said:

from  4.36 never had so much beaver ?

There’s a waltzers at Felixstowe , on the fairground that’s painted with 90s/00s chicks on it . 

Except the artist must have been off the welt when he did it as they are all slightly disfigured . 

Its actual nostalgic comedy gold 

14 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

At least were smart enough to go out and Nick some clothes that fit last time I was down south all the "men" were walking round in there old school trousers like the chap below

Screenshot_20200131-105414.jpg

To be fair ....

i don’t know how often you lads go out out but those trousers are absolute standard de riguer these days. 

What you expect lads to wear ? 

Spliffy jeans and naff naff jackets ? 

35 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Is the north better than south?.are the girls prettier south or north? Whos the hardest.?....。my life were making fools of ourselves here???

Yes but who’s the bigger fools, the northerners or southerners ?????

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Is the north better than south?.are the girls prettier south or north? Whos the hardest.?....。my life were making fools of ourselves here???

Its only a bit of a giggle on tinternet squire dont sweat......or are you getting all defensive cos your a  northerner ?

10 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I always thought it was linked to hartlypool were according to history they hanged a monkey they thought was a French spy.

Arseholes, I tell you what, that Monkey contributed a lot to British culture.....it was my grandad and also a spitfire pilot, went on to be a doctor, handed back 2 grand it found randomly laying amongst some dog shit and they still hanged the poor b*****d!

Ill never forgive them !

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Arseholes, I tell you what, that Monkey contributed a lot to British culture.....it was my grandad and also a spitfire pilot, went on to be a doctor, handed back 2 grand it found randomly laying amongst some dog shit and they still hanged the poor b*****d!

Ill never forgive them !

Here we go ?

Edited by Blackmag
  • Haha 1