Parking in supermarkets

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being hemmed in on both sides by massive 4x 4s so I can hardly open my door. Obese people waddling in the aisles so you can't get past them. People who can't be bothered to return their trolleys to th

Can you pm me a copy of the vid mate 

Is she into darts?

Posted Images

4 hours ago, kinkell said:

Lots of selfish parkers taking up 2 spaces disabled bays perfectly healthy drivers any pet hates?

I used to use parent and child spaces when I took my old mum shopping. Does that count? ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, kinkell said:

Lots of selfish parkers taking up 2 spaces disabled bays perfectly healthy drivers any pet hates?

Yeah, people who worry about what other people are doing when it don’t effect their life in the slightest ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I walk about Tesco with missus an when nobody looking I let out lil shouts of ‘help’ then look around me to see who it is, After a few times the wife gets a bit annoyed when folk start looking at us, an makes me leave ? good job they got a decent bookies next door, don’t it yesterday at metro centre an wife made me go sit on a bench outside ???

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I love embarrassing her? was in primark a while back an got hit with a coat hanger for saying really loud, ‘Fcuking hell these clothing banks are okay ain’t they?’ ??

doubt I’ll ever be asked back in there, in ne defence tho Iv saw better organised jumble sales ??

Gotta love embarrassing the Mrs or kids lol I was dancing disco in the centre of Liverpool a few weeks ago, with the daughter looking on horrified while I swing her new bag about and pulled off my best John Travolta impersonation ??? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Gotta love embarrassing the Mrs or kids lol I was dancing disco in the centre of Liverpool a few weeks ago, with the daughter looking on horrified while I swing her new bag about and pulled off my best John Travolta impersonation ??? 

I was singing and dancing in Tesco last night ??

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, kinkell said:

Yes plenty tw@ts who park in parent and child  spots when no kids, people who take up 2 spots because they have a BMW or range rover. Tw@ts who just walk across in front of car. The list is endless.................................and breath 

13 minutes ago, Chid said:

I was singing and dancing in Tesco last night ??

Another one I do is flirt with and chat up the birds around town, supermarkets, TK Maxx.. basically anywhere we go and pretty much always get good responses/ smiles etc lol the daughter just looks at the floor mortified, while some 23 year old darling is flirting back at me ? Her favourite phrase is "dad will you stop it!" ???

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mushroom said:

Another one I do is flirt with and chat up the birds around town, supermarkets, TK Maxx.. basically anywhere we go and pretty much always get good responses/ smiles etc lol the daughter just looks at the floor mortified, while some 23 year old darling is flirting back at me ? Her favourite phrase is "dad will you stop it!" ???

listen at him.....fecks sake.....mush them flirting back is in your head mate....remember some of us know what you look like....:D..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2