RIP Jeremy Corbyn,

15 minutes ago, WILF said:

The nationalist in the north will love the idea of a United Ireland.......

Until their kids don’t have anywhere to play football

All the Astro pitches are left in disrepair and ruin

They don’t have business rate relief 

It’s 35 pages of a form to get a waste license and €2000 instead of 5 pages online and £300 

Theres no special needs teachers

It takes 2 years for their special needs child to get seen never mind diagnosed 

No broadband 

Lethal road surfaces 

A bottle of shower gel is €3.50 instead of £0.85p 

Everything they have ever known and take for granted becomes a two Bob nightmare 

Dont get me wrong, it’s a lovely place to live  and bring up kids but it don’t function at all compared to the UK in lots of everyday regards.

Socially the UK don’t have a patch on Ireland but at the minute the North has the best of both worlds really 

Absolutely wilf the republic is a beautiful country but much better when it had its own currency and its own laws and if truth be told most of the unite voters will change they’re minds when they realise the negative effect on their lives. And also the lazy ba$tards that don’t want to work will not want to ruin their good thing either by having to go work for a living

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has just been murdered in the general election ?

Practically got his people’s vote and again we have voted brexit. Let’s hope the remoaners have finally got the message. We want out.  Cmon boris

Indeed, and goodbye swinson. What a wonderful morning.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

What do you mean handed over len? More like given back to its rightful owners that it was STOLEN from. 

I’m all for a fair free vote on a border poll but only the people in the north should be allowed to vote on it, no cheating or constant remoaner crying that the outcome was wrong because people voted otherwise, no foreign nationals involved in the voting either just the unionists and nationalists voting on a level playing field. And no Nicola sturgeon crap either after yas lose haha

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Astro turf?? ??. Come on now wilf. ??.  Fecking shower gel. ??. UNITED IRELAND now that has a very special ring to it. 

Sound pathetic I know mate but they are the reality’s of every day life.

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Absolutely wilf the republic is a beautiful country but much better when it had its own currency and its own laws and if truth be told most of the unite voters will change they’re minds when they realise the negative effect on their lives. And also the lazy ba$tards that don’t want to work will not want to ruin their good thing either by having to go work for a living

I’m afraid unite voters won’t change their minds len just as loyalist voters won’t change theirs. 

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Sound pathetic I know mate but they are the reality’s of every day life.

The reality is wilf that soon a majority in Northern Ireland will decide it doesn’t want to be governed by people it never asked to be governed by. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, WILF said:

The nationalist in the north will love the idea of a United Ireland.......

Until their kids don’t have anywhere to play football

All the Astro pitches are left in disrepair and ruin

They don’t have business rate relief 

It’s 35 pages of a form to get a waste license and €2000 instead of 5 pages online and £300 

Theres no special needs teachers

It takes 2 years for their special needs child to get seen never mind diagnosed 

No broadband 

Lethal road surfaces 

A bottle of shower gel is €3.50 instead of £0.85p 

Everything they have ever known and take for granted becomes a two Bob nightmare 

Dont get me wrong, it’s a lovely place to live  and bring up kids but it don’t function at all compared to the UK in lots of everyday regards.

Socially the UK don’t have a patch on Ireland but at the minute the North has the best of both worlds really 

If you're looking for (free) broadband, I know a bloke who will be out of work soon and looking for a job....lol

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

What do you mean handed over len? More like given back to its rightful owners that it was STOLEN from. 

When was it stolen

13 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Ok ok the plastic orange man is going to give the audience a lesson in Irish history. Knock yourself out chid. ???

No just wanted to here your view on when it was stolen .. 

Why am I a plastic Orangeman ?

The fact of the matter is, if you go back far enough it was never stolen because we was all the same.

But I guess we reckon 400 years is far enough and stop there because it suits everyone’s purpose 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Chid said:

No just wanted to here your view on when it was stolen .. 

Why am I a plastic Orangeman ?

It was stolen in 1169 then the republic was taken in back in 1916 and the north will be taken back in 2021... your man Arlene fosters face... lmao priceless..????

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

The fact of the matter is, if you go back far enough it was never stolen because we was all the same.

But I guess we reckon 400 years is far enough and stop there because it suits everyone’s purpose 

The divisions in the union and Ireland are always there, itll never change and it's a real shame as we are all the same, we are not alien in our views, beliefs or day to day actions... but the scars will never heal completely, they are generations bred and cultivated...

Scotland is the same, the strength of the union is in the very fact we are a UNION... its mad in my mind that Scotland would rather independence with a dependency on the EU than the strength of our current solidarity....

It seems like England has to continually apologise for acts in the past, half my family are from Ireland so I've heard since a kid of the struggles etc....its a shame it cant be looked at with fresh eyes without dragging 100s of years of history into every debate...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Just now, NEWKID said:

The divisions in the union and Ireland are always there, itll never change and it's a real shame as we are all the same, we are not alien in our views, beliefs or day to day actions... but the scars will never heal completely, they are generations bred and cultivated...

Scotland is the same, the strength of the union is in the very fact we are a UNION... its mad in my mind that Scotland would rather independence with a dependency on the EU than the strength of our current solidarity....

It seems like England has to continually apologise for acts in the past, half my family are from Ireland so I've heard since a kid of the struggles etc....its a shame it cant be looked at with fresh eyes without dragging 100s of years of history into every debate...

Wilf u may live in the republic a few years and you think your bertie ahern . talking about shower gel and broadband...and 400 years shite.. wasnt 30 years ago nationalists you didn't even have to be republican to get your door kicked off the hinges and your home wrecked ffs... work we dont get any and our towns are already run down... Irish people want fcuk all to do with your  Germanic paedophile parasite tax grabbing monarchy and toff politicians... sure you used to be in the EDL u say... the EDL are being classed as a far right wing terrorist group these days is it not?

31 minutes ago, stop.end said:

It was stolen in 1169 then the republic was taken in back in 1916 and the north will be taken back in 2021... your man Arlene fosters face... lmao priceless..????

Stolen in 1169 ?????

You Irish sure are a bitter lot lol 

Tell me stop.end do you want a United Ireland or a Catholic Ireland .