Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, delswal said:

Since when have you been worried about looking a cnut 😂😂😂

Since I slept with ya mum 😘

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

And who said I was interested in a first cross ... diluted down I can imagine it being a real handy tool ......

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, socks said:

And who said I was interested in a first cross ... diluted down I can imagine it being a real handy tool ......

Mate you're on the same thinking I was. I'll find the documentary and send it to ya. They are some animal and from domesticated stock. It was the fact that even diluted, they still retain the high drive and hunting ability.

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Mate you're on the same thinking I was. I'll find the documentary and send it to ya. They are some animal and from domesticated stock. It was the fact that even diluted, they still retain the high drive and hunting ability.

Ya not gonna just dilute with one other breed like a greyhound it ain't has simple has that the dingo went in the catle dogs with the the colonies collies etc then other breeds were added Dalmatians bull doggies and god knows what else ya talking many  many rs of history ta get something refined ta stand over a hole feriting lol atb bill

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Ya not gonna just dilute with one other breed like a greyhound it ain't has simple has that the dingo went in the catle dogs with the the colonies collies etc then other breeds were added Dalmatians bull doggies and god knows what else ya talking many  many rs of history ta get something refined ta stand over a hole feriting lol atb bill

What the fuuck are you on about?

Stop smoking meth ;)

Edited by mushroom

Share this post


Link to post

Bill seriously if your that blind you put a pic up of your bitch that's takes all teeth including heavy teeth and fallow especially fallow a few times a week it's cleaner than my pup I don't doubt your educated but fook me them Mali can't do what a decent  bull  x  or Wheaton can  do nor a coursing bred mutt can do get out of that kennel blindness 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I know Bill is a Fcuking ding bat don’t about the dingo’s tho😂

See ya back in crack head atb bill

 

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, billhardy said:

See ya back in crack head atb bill

 

See you never went out 😂😂

 

we still out tho don’t you worry 😉

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Bill seriously if your that blind you put a pic up of your bitch that's takes all teeth including heavy teeth and fallow especially fallow a few times a week it's cleaner than my pup I don't doubt your educated but fook me them Mali can't do what a decent  bull  x  or Wheaton can  do nor a coursing bred mutt can do get out of that kennel blindness 

True dat lol

Share this post


Link to post

Just I. Frost dropped cold night here  raided Shropshire plenty conies about Keith fe ck all else atb bill

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

True dat lol

Your blind ta thi k. That can bull xs rinn run after run all night and not blow up don't think so it'll be rattling on its pins  couple hrs in atb bill

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...