Prince Andy Interview Tonight

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to broker piece lol ... when has he sat with any Israely politician ??? When did he ever sit with a representative of the Protestant side of the troubles ??? He is a f***ing terrorist loving an

There's no smoke without fire as they say....  Epstein and his Mrs were wrong uns, grooming young girls and pimping them out to the rich and famous wrong uns.... Andy is a wrong un.... Fullstop..

The rich leading a debauched ,hedonistic life style interests me about as much as a Sunderland match day programme ,but the age of some of the girls bothers me ,if I'm going to call a bunch of pakis i

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Shall we put pics of Corbin up with hamass and ira leaders you sad act, it’s about nonces not politics stop trying to score your silly little points it’s totally irrelevant ?

This relates to my earlier comment, re as certain class of people getting away with behavior that would be unacceptable for the rest so is relevant.

Odd you stick up for PA, there's a big different between someone looking to negotiate peace and pedos, in my book at least, if not yours, so your comment is either irrelevant or rather dodgy.............

Trying to broker piece lol ... when has he sat with any Israely politician ??? When did he ever sit with a representative of the Protestant side of the troubles ??? He is a f***ing terrorist loving anti British Cnut .......

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
5 hours ago, socks said:

Trying to broker piece lol ... when has he sat with any Israely politician ??? When did he ever sit with a representative of the Protestant side of the troubles ??? He is a f***ing terrorist loving anti British Cnut .......

He didn’t want to talk to Jews or prods. Lol. My kind of  fella. Lol. 

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 16/11/2019 at 13:11, WILF said:

You’d would agree I’m sure that those up in the rarified atmosphere getting up to all sorts of debauchery is no revelation at all though mate wouldn’t you?

I don’t find it in the least bit strange that he saw him after the revelations, they didn’t kick Kieth Vaz out of parliament after getting spit roasted by two Eastern European youths and I’m sure they all spoke to him.

These people are all in the same club, we don’t belong to that club so they ain’t coming to have a chin wag with us in the cafe instead.

My Brother in law (RIP) was assaulted in Borstal by Lord Janner. That old c**t got away scot free protected by the Lords and Gentry of this land. Diagnosed as to unwell to stand trial, Yet well enough to walk into the House Of Lords everyday to collect his £300.