Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
iworkwhippets

im after a dog

Recommended Posts

thats the way on wards and upwards   ...  if you need anything for the pup sure we could have a rally round i`ve got a spare crate here if you need it got metal dishes leads n collars spare if you need owt  give us a shout  .. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

This place may get some stick at times...but by f**k theres some decent people on it, 

Black dog that's a great offer and Keith all your prayers answered mate, what a cracking little pup, speak next week mate..

Kev

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Just come back on after a mooch about glad you sorted Keith, I can stop trolling dogs for sale now 😂 you & that pup will be grand together & FairPlay to Blackdog for sorting for you atb Flacko 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

This place may get some stick at times...but by f**k theres some decent people on it, 

Black dog that's a great offer and Keith all your prayers answered mate, what a cracking little pup, speak next week mate..

Kev

Folk leave in huffs an I don’t deny Iv  nearly done it meself a few times. Sad as it sounds an pathetic as it is in reality, I’m actually quite proud to be a member of this site, the actual forum means fcuk all to me, some good reading, nobody can take that away, but it’s the community spirit that gets me, I don’t drink so don’t spend a lot time in pubs or that an even the close mates I got live a bit away so I do tend to use this place as a bit of craic An socialisation, an I hope it stays like this for years to come, summat real nice am satisfying knowing s member off here in need, will get al the help they need an get sorted 👍

 

well done again guys 😳👍

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

This place may get some stick at times...but by f**k theres some decent people on it, 

Black dog that's a great offer and Keith all your prayers answered mate, what a cracking little pup, speak next week mate..

Kev

 

56 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

This place may get some stick at times...but by f**k theres some decent people on it, 

Black dog that's a great offer and Keith all your prayers answered mate, what a cracking little pup, speak next week mate..

Kev

they are a cracking litter Kev, bit of collie, which is what I wanted, bit of running dog, and a coat, im more than happy with em all

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Blackdog92 said:

BCF92FB4-3B5D-44BF-A25B-4A0FA401D0F7.jpeg.2d3214bc6efe2919aa090ac4f30c8b6e.jpeg4C563224-3BFD-47FD-893D-F8F1DBFC7972.jpeg.2f6a1bec9af1597bc35239c32cbfd819.jpeg

that’s mother and father of the pups

great parents there, make great rabbiting dogs, be spot on for  keith  them deff, well done black dog, your are gent, and all the other people who helping with other dog things =  equipment , travel to get and bring him a pup, etc  , some top class people on THL  deff:thumbs:           Ray

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Blackdog92 said:

BCF92FB4-3B5D-44BF-A25B-4A0FA401D0F7.jpeg.2d3214bc6efe2919aa090ac4f30c8b6e.jpeg4C563224-3BFD-47FD-893D-F8F1DBFC7972.jpeg.2f6a1bec9af1597bc35239c32cbfd819.jpeg

that’s mother and father of the pups

Keith stay well away from that litter that fukcing collie is to lazy to herd sheep on foot he has to use a quad bike .......

  • Haha 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

just come back from shop, got some grub in now, gonna put my feet up, catweazle is on lol

Lol used to love that. Just sent you another pm mate 👍

Share this post


Link to post

Well this thread has used up all my likes, 

So a big 👍... to all that have posted

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, socks said:

Keith stay well away from that litter that fukcing collie is to lazy to herd sheep on foot he has to use a quad bike .......

That’s called using your head, typical collie for you 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, bird said:

great parents there, make great rabbiting dogs, be spot on for  keith  them deff, well done black dog, your are gent, and all the other people who helping with other dog things =  equipment , travel to get and bring him a pup, etc  , some top class people on THL  deff:thumbs:           Ray

that's it Ray, great parents spot on for my needs , nicely marked eh, hope you are well

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...