im after a dog

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok lads, im slowly getting back on my feet, a far cry from where I was years ago, and cannot ever see me back out in them fields up to my neck in cack doing what I loved , thing is, like my title says

just had the community outlook team visit me from the hospital, they used to come every day in the beginning but now cos im doing ok they wont be coming until next Tuesday, they are the people concern

Posted Images

On ‎07‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:39, iworkwhippets said:

Im in a 2 bedroomed housing association house, just had the head housing officer in, asked me if I fancied a 1 bedroomed flat or bungalow, funnily enough I have thought about shifting out of here,   I wouldn't be running away from memmories, that's not me, they come with me, but im thinking a fresh start

Well ive gone and done it lads, I had a 9 30 am appointment at my place yesterday, with the head housing officer and duggie mac, the reason for duggie macs presence was because, they are supporting me with getting back into society, plus financial matters, because of my stroke, and me being in hospital, I even kept the poor lady waiting up at the morgue, and overpaid benefits still were kept being paid into our account, anyway lads, thing is, Aspire housing, asked me . were I wanna go, ive given em 4 areas, but I made it quite clear, im going nowhere if I cant have this little fella join me, and showed him the pic of my new pup, no problems he says, I don't even have to lift a finger with the move, just hire a removal van, and sit back, its not the way I envisaged ending my days, and if I could have ruth back in good health, I would gladly live in a tent, but I have to face reality. , so one door closes, another one opens

• Like 19
11 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Well ive gone and done it lads, I had a 9 30 am appointment at my place yesterday, with the head housing officer and duggie mac, the reason for duggie macs presence was because, they are supporting me with getting back into society, plus financial matters, because of my stroke, and me being in hospital, I even kept the poor lady waiting up at the morgue, and overpaid benefits still were kept being paid into our account, anyway lads, thing is, Aspire housing, asked me . were I wanna go, ive given em 4 areas, but I made it quite clear, im going nowhere if I cant have this little fella join me, and showed him the pic of my new pup, no problems he says, I don't even have to lift a finger with the move, just hire a removal van, and sit back, its not the way I envisaged ending my days, and if I could have ruth back in good health, I would gladly live in a tent, but I have to face reality. , so one door closes, another one opens

Onwards and upwards Keith ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 5