Liverpool

23 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Sack Parky and get SKP in with Reidy and things will be on the up.

We would get 35-40k per week just off the back of them .

Listen to yourself man. Sack the manager..., what, after two months in charge ffs. You keep doing that.., what is it now, 11 managers in 10 seasons?

Your club and the petulant fanbase is nothing but a laughing stock Max. No manager worth his salt would go anywhere near them now. FACT ?

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Listen to yourself man. Sack the manager..., what, after two months in charge ffs. You keep doing that.., what is it now, 11 managers in 10 seasons?

Your club and the petulant fanbase is nothing but a laughing stock Max. No manager worth his salt would go anywhere near them now. FACT ?

what was it methaven said before he quit max the fans expections are to high and we are a league 1 club the cost of running the stadium alone is going to hurt yous its not a case of not listening max its resources and pearson will of wanted assurances about money to spend and you just dont have it thats why you are getting  ross parkinson type managers in dont you think if you could afford better donald would of got them 

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

That's obviously not a Fact.

As Iv said Pearson wanted it.

Skp wanted it ' Keane would jump at the chance ' Stendle wanted it.

But they went for Fooking Parkinson' he's not just shit and plays shit football he's nai on as Fooking Dour as Moyse.

Just watch his post match interviews ?

Pearson was/is good enough to get another crack at the EPL so why would he want to drop down to the obscurity of League 1 and the poisoned chalice that is Sunderland?

I said manager worth his salt, and you’re crying out for ‘SKP’ ?

I hope you get him in. I’ll wager right now he doesn’t see out the season before the gravy are demanding he’s sacked and the latest stooge is being lined up.

11 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Pearson was/is good enough to get another crack at the EPL so why would he want to drop down to the obscurity of League 1 and the poisoned chalice that is Sunderland?

I said manager worth his salt, and you’re crying out for ‘SKP’ ?

I hope you get him in. I’ll wager right now he doesn’t see out the season before the gravy are demanding he’s sacked and the latest stooge is being lined up.

That is the tactic. Get someone in to raise their hopes then when he fails they get someone in to raise their hopes and so on...............

That way the board keep on milking the cow.

21 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Good results again today.....ten points clear of Leicester.......can lose 3 games now and still win it by a point so it’s looking good

58D13736-452E-4DB0-8971-8AA5128D8CA5.png.c63c59bb76cfe1320c37cd7443a5389d.png

i saw salahs goal per game today thats some record better than saurez and torres at liverpool what a bargain hes turned out to be klopp does have a good eye for bargain buys 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

i saw salahs goal per game today thats some record better than saurez and torres at liverpool what a bargain hes turned out to be klopp does have a good eye for bargain buys 

Yeah he is top drawer mate, two quality goals today again :thumbs:

I know you shouldn’t compare players but he is not to far behind Messi imo!